[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
Phyreburn wrote:
"
redmalloc wrote:
Well to answer my own question. I'm at level 79 and around 3600 life, 500 ES and mom. The only expensive item I have currently is the 6L soul mantle. Everything else is self-found or purchased for ~10c or less. Trolltimber spire shield.

I can run random alc'ed T11-12 maps. Damage is ok. With defensive totem playstyle it is fairly survivable. Random one-shots here and there but not too bad. Multiple totems certainly feels better than without. I can kill the metamorphs but its risky especially some of the crazier ones.

With more health or ES I am sure this league will still offer me plenty of one-shots but should be ok. I'm interested in trying hypothermia and some cold damage to see if more chill/freeze might be safer yet. More aoe as well. Also interested in going the arcane surge route on the ascendancy. Sustain/regen/leech is pretty good already but more and better arcane surge should help when the hits have stolen mana - at least that is my theory :)

I'm currently level 89, mostly cheap gear aside from my 6L Soul Mantle and a very nice wand I picked up. Sitting at 4311 life, 876 ES, and 2855 mana. And because I have the extra 10% MoM my EHP right now is just over 8000. Still get 1 shot occasionally but it's not that frequent.

As far as damage goes. I was able to push Sirus to phase 2 with only 3 chaos storms (even though he killed me afterwards) so that felt pretty good.

Interested in trying out that Thread of Hope jewel placement you mentioned but PoB doesn't support it yet and I don't want to do all the raw math to determine if it's actually worth it or not. It would save 5 points, 2 of which are needed for another jewel slot for Self Flagellation, 2 would go into Arcane Capacitor and Singular Focus, and 1 left for more life or something. I'd buy one to try out but I'm low on regrets right now...

Don't be like me, buy the medium ring version thread of hope first and not every other size first :)

Just to be clear and in case anyone is as ignorant as I was, only the medium ring version will work in this application.

I'm trying cold conversion now and considering CI. I really don't have a good idea of what I am doing so don't take this as any kind of endorsement of the idea but so far I'm liking it.
Just small note from my side.

It was my league starter also, in blight I had so much success with that build, I've got to 98 and crafted best wand for the build on PT at the time, killed my first ever Uber deathless. So I was thinking even with the nerf to mm and ele conversion its still doable to have fun.

Well somehow I've got to 94 lvl but then I couldn't progress exp without directing all attention to it like running harbi maps all the time (boring), pure stones (expensive) or not higher maps then t14 cos above one shoots are sure thing or u are forced to skip bosses and metamorfs (again boring). Especially u can feel it with level 8A.

Killed Uber, and got Sirus to last phase but then I've got frustrated of that OS so I did put my gear aside and respec into Guardian Hogm, no more one shoots but its slower and doesnt have as much damage as my hiero glass cannon, well its scaling differently.

Anyway, the more GGG is pushing me to play summons/arc mines the more often I'll tell them to fock off.

"
redmalloc wrote:

Don't be like me, buy the medium ring version thread of hope first and not every other size first :)

Just to be clear and in case anyone is as ignorant as I was, only the medium ring version will work in this application.

I'm trying cold conversion now and considering CI. I really don't have a good idea of what I am doing so don't take this as any kind of endorsement of the idea but so far I'm liking it.

I wish I had read this before trying it out, sigh.

I ended up just buying the big one and then realize how it works. But at least I was able to sell the original one asap to recoup my chaos.

For anyone wondering, I strongly suggest this jewel. It gives us a lot of nodes and most importantly, the cast speed one. That means you can skip the cast speed on the jewel and go for crit damage if you are on a budget/skip cast speed on wand.
UPDATE: Sirus has finally been downed. Gonna do Uber Elder then work on updating everything. Do you guys want to see Vods of me doing Awakening Level 8 Elder Slayers and regular mapping?
I wonder about purpouse of using infused channeling, skill says that infussion cannot affect totems. Switching infused channeling for awakened elemental focus gives us nice dmg boost in pob.
Last edited by totek93 on Jan 5, 2020, 1:23:32 PM
Which anoint did you guys take for this build?
"
wngmv wrote:
Which anoint did you guys take for this build?

Ironwood seems like the most popular option.
"
Apoc8 wrote:
UPDATE: Sirus has finally been downed. Gonna do Uber Elder then work on updating everything. Do you guys want to see Vods of me doing Awakening Level 8 Elder Slayers and regular mapping?

I'm sure the boss damage is absurd, so I'd be interested in hearing about the clear speed and survivability. In your profile I see you went Atziri's Reflection - do you think a low budget version is viable? Either Kikazaru or just flask of warding?
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
Apoc8 wrote:

I'm sure the boss damage is absurd, so I'd be interested in hearing about the clear speed and survivability. In your profile I see you went Atziri's Reflection - do you think a low budget version is viable? Either Kikazaru or just flask of warding?

Yes! I definitely think it's doable I just had the currency so I went ahead and spent it on swagging out my build. Granted I'm not the best at boss mechanics as you'll see through the kill videos I'll be posting.
Currently trying this build with the Kikazaru variation but it seems that my damage can't go any further any ideas what to change? Also found out that Perepiteia with a Immune to Curse implicit might work with this build so I can allocate some of my passive points and items instead of using Atziri's Reflection?

https://pastebin.com/kferX2Ag

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info