[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

Hey, thanks for the build. Im playing SSF and i was wondering what is best of a 20/20 or 21/0 Divine Ire?
And also, a good anointment for amulet?
Hey guys,

would this shield be relevant as a lategame shield if metacrafted or is Atziri always better?

Thank you for the advice,
HeiterCobra
Can someone please help a Noob?

Whenever I use the pastebin thing on the path of building it shows me a different skill tree than the one that we actually see in game.

Things like "Alchemist" for instance appears on the PoB but not in the game.

Thanks in advance.

So I'm doing this with a different variation using this for cancelling out the curses:

Problem is I have no idea what to upgrade next with my current items here's my POB:
https://pastebin.com/Rpx3nVMe
thinking about trying this on ssf, i do have a soul mantle but thats about it atm. any advice or tips as far as chaning it up?
I looked through some posts but I'm not seeing an answer to my stupid question.

If you do the ring variant with the cowards belt, how do you deal with he 50% increased curse part? Isn't it additive or something so that even with the rings and tree the curses get some effect back?

TY!
"
Jief wrote:
I looked through some posts but I'm not seeing an answer to my stupid question.

If you do the ring variant with the cowards belt, how do you deal with he 50% increased curse part? Isn't it additive or something so that even with the rings and tree the curses get some effect back?

TY!

If you're 100% immune to curses, you can increase the effectiveness of curses to infinite. You'll still be 100% immune to curses.
will this build beat Eternity shroud setup with conversion build?
"
popi2801 wrote:

If you're 100% immune to curses, you can increase the effectiveness of curses to infinite. You'll still be 100% immune to curses.

Where did you get "immune to curses" thing?
Kikazaru rings as well as tree node says "reduced effect of curses on you". Belt says "increased effect of curses on you"
40+40+25-50=55, right? ALL THIS MODIFIERS ARE ADDITIVE.
You need to use Atziri's reflection with upgraded belt.
Last edited by lorrey on Mar 6, 2020, 5:27:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info