[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
lykhz09 wrote:
Currently trying this build with the Kikazaru variation but it seems that my damage can't go any further any ideas what to change? Also found out that Perepiteia with a Immune to Curse implicit might work with this build so I can allocate some of my passive points and items instead of using Atziri's Reflection?

https://pastebin.com/kferX2Ag

First you need to swap your wand, those elemental damage with attack mods doesnt work with divine ire.
Try to boost cast rate, yours 6.23 is too low for divine ire to work at its best. Get at least 8 , difference will be huge.

I went more defensive route, swapped Illuminated devotion to Divine guidance accendancy. Lost totem life leech, but they seem fine so far (doing t16 now just fine).
I`m at 4800 life, 1600 ES and 3600 mana, still dying sometimes due to crazy map mods. All guardians deathless.
Omeyocan boots btw give some nice dodge and huge cast speed, feels much better then tailwind mod from rare boots.

Heres my pob, lots of items still needs to be upgraded tho.
https://pastebin.com/A36XpLkg

"
redmalloc wrote:
"
Apoc8 wrote:
UPDATE: Sirus has finally been downed. Gonna do Uber Elder then work on updating everything. Do you guys want to see Vods of me doing Awakening Level 8 Elder Slayers and regular mapping?

I'm sure the boss damage is absurd, so I'd be interested in hearing about the clear speed and survivability. In your profile I see you went Atziri's Reflection - do you think a low budget version is viable? Either Kikazaru or just flask of warding?

I'm not using Atziri's reflection. Just have a curse immune flask. The clear speed is not exceptional, but as long as you don't stay in one place, you won't die. Get a medium range Thread of Hope. It saves tons of point (so you can put in life), give you cast speed and other goodies.

The build is solid and really good for starter imo.
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
wngmv wrote:
Which anoint did you guys take for this build?

Ironwood seems like the most popular option.

is that mostly to do elemental relfection map? My totems doesn't seem to be dying that often in t15 maps....
"
wngmv wrote:
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
wngmv wrote:
Which anoint did you guys take for this build?

Ironwood seems like the most popular option.

is that mostly to do elemental relfection map? My totems doesn't seem to be dying that often in t15 maps....

I can't tell you that since I am not using it right now. :)

I can only say what most are doing based on looking at poe.ninja builds.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Hierophant&skill=Divine-Ire&skillmode=Totem

Yes Ironwood is very popular, because of how cheap the anointment is. It makes it so your DPS on bosses is a bit more consistent because they won't die nearly as fast. For just t15 maps though you probably don't need it.
Thanks for the updates Apoc8. Looks like the PoB link in the Leveling/Path of Building/Ascensions -> Pastebin/Path of Building link is the 3.7 tree. Unless I am missing something I don't see updated PoB pastebin links. I can import your character but I'm not planning on going the reflection route.
How i can upgrade my gear? i dont have money yet for buying a 6L Soul Mantle, iam level 71 with 2.171 Life and 550 energy shield anyone can help me? my life is very low and my damage too.
"
redmalloc wrote:
Thanks for the updates Apoc8. Looks like the PoB link in the Leveling/Path of Building/Ascensions -> Pastebin/Path of Building link is the 3.7 tree. Unless I am missing something I don't see updated PoB pastebin links. I can import your character but I'm not planning on going the reflection route.

Yeah... updating the guide is a lot of work. I'm trying to update it here and there.
"
How i can upgrade my gear? i dont have money yet for buying a 6L Soul Mantle, iam level 71 with 2.171 Life and 550 energy shield anyone can help me? my life is very low and my damage too.

Use a shield instead of second wand so you can gain an extra life roll. The life roll on your gloves are very low consider replacing them along with your belt and boots. Also if you intend on going Mind over Matter you need to also be getting Mana on all these pieces as well. Try to shoot for 70+ Life and 50+ mana and resistances on your Helm, Boots, Gloves and Belt.
I am trying to build this in Standard, but I feel like I have hit a wall. Can anyone give me some advice on my gear?

Last edited by reject0511 on Jan 13, 2020, 7:01:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info