Extrem lag spikes ps4 pro

I can confirm that this is actually unplayable still. I couldn't even tell you how many times I've died from lag, rubber banding or just straight blue screening. I feel bad for GGG because I'd like to spend my money on their game to help them fix these issues but I won't (again) until they fix these issues.

I'm unable to progress past T8-T10 max because any sort of mob density causes the frame rate to drop so drastically that it feels like I'm playing a photo and not a video game.

This is before we mention the fundamentally flawed trading and player interaction systems.

If you like games with death penalties and terrible servers then PoE PS4 is the game for you.
Hi all. I game PoE PS4 Slim.
I noticed that I bought a impresence onyx amulet (Fire) as I first use amulet and on try kill monster in other map and it turned out that lag in standard mode.

I think other unique item is a lag?
Hey Guys do something.After update game laging.I cant play.Just dieing.Re-install game dont solve problem.Using PS4 pro.
I am using a ps4 pro as well, just started on Act 7, first time, it seems fine so far for me, but then again im using the Australian server, fingers crossed it stays that way.

I think it could be server issues, but I cannot say for sure. Hopefully GGG will do some server maintenance soon and I hope that works out for all you guys.
Last edited by Shadow_Magick on Feb 11, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Kind of ironic that this thread got necro’d. It was originally posted in March 2019 and here we are almost a year later. Thinking back, it feels like the problems have gotten worse too. Maybe GGG should try to fix long standing bugs instead of compounding the problem by adding more broken content?
Unplayable since last update...

PS4 here, west coast NA, ever since the last update (e) the game is incredibly laggy, spikes, choppy and rubber banding - simply un-enjoyable to play in any zone. Currently running thru Vastiri desert, one minion in use and experiencing unplayable conditions ( even with zero enemies on-screen ).

Been running the above zone a few times for several days and have never seen it this bad before. It began with the latest PS4 update - something is broken with it.

Can run fairly smoothly in the hideout but even when there I experience a bit of lag every few seconds.

All other PS4 games are working normally - just Path since the update is a mess.

Please check this out ASAP...I need my Path fix daily !

update : turned off corner map, health bars, screen shake ( reverb sound was already off ) and had a noticeable improvement in performance today - hope that helps
Last edited by Enderborn112 on Feb 12, 2020, 9:57:08 PM
Can confirm, shortly after the latest update, the game is having constant lag spikes leading to crashes causing it to be semi-unplayable. It's not just my Summoner, but all characters constantly lag out. This needs to be addressed ASAP.
No answer from GGG.Its time for refound.
Hi,
PS4 PRO
Brazil, São Paulo server.
Unplayable at Tier 5 beyond. I loved the game (big diablo fan) but this really disapoints me.

Constantly lag spikes, crashes, stutter, unfair deaths for lag and other performance issues.

You must fix your game before trying to sell us thing!
"
uumaga wrote:
It is so extreme, i don't want to play anymore on ps4. I thought it would be fun, because i loved Diablo on the PS4. But with those lags and freezes it's a no go. I have a normal PS4 with 1tb. It makes no difference.

It would be fun if it worked. But right now it's probably the worst gaming experience I ever had on PS4. I don't even get how Sony didn't removed the game from the PS store. Diablo III is not as good as PoE, but I prefer to play Diablo III since it works perfectly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info