Extrem lag spikes ps4 pro

I was doing red elder yesterday and just look at this lag :

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/brianosaure/video/73393295
The red elder arena is as small as possible with a few ennemies (nothing compared to a map) but this kinf of lag at this moment in the fight, how could you survive ?

I'm running on a XboxOne S with and SSD and a very good connection

There's something wrong with the game at the moment and this need to be fixed asap for both PS4 and Xbox players.. This is literally unplayable.
I was playing only freezing pulse on normal PS4 (connected by cable). Oh wow, it is unplayeble starting ACT 8. That is really sad.

And since it seems PS4 PRO has the same problems, it is pointles to play this game on playstation.

Having major lag and stuttering issues, using 1 month old PS4 pro absolutely love the game but this just makes it so hard to play yet alone enjoy.
I have the same issues. At first I really didnt notice anything (after launch leveling my first character) but later on I had constant crashes when in the Sarn Encampment, I still have the same errors sometimes when switching maps and stuff like that. But I used to play during the night a lot. Now during the day it's unplayable. Flame dashing around is not possible. Switching to Moscow helped a little bit but there are still regular moments of bad lag and rubberbanding.

I love the game guys and have spent a bunch of money to support it, back when it worked fine while leveling. Been wanting to play this since 2013. Would be real bad if these connection issues make this unplayable for many. It's obviously on your end too, well mostly at least. When changing servers is helping people, and it gets waaaaay worse during certain time periods.

Ill be patient because your game is too good. But please hurry up :D

Tyvm :)
Still unplayable.
I had same issue on PC but running the game with -noasync -waitforpreload commands helped also clearing shader cache helped but on my new ps4 slim it lags but you can 'fix' the lag on ps4 by going from one place to another (through portal etc.) and make sure your game don't lag repeat until its playable... I hope they fix this rather than releasing new expansions :/

Edit:ps4 slim
Last edited by Whiterexy on May 28, 2019, 7:01:48 PM
Another PS4 Pro player here, and same problems as everyone mentioned already. I play wired and never lagged with any other game, but with this one it can get quite bad. Specially now with flashback there are many more mobs on screen and it makes it worse.

Build I am playing right now is Divine Ire Inquisitor. My previous build was Caustic Arrow Raider, which worked much better than this one. Not ideal, but Divine Ire is much worse I guess due to the constant explosions.

I see that GGG mentioned in this thread that they are aware and are looking into it. Thanks! Is there any ETA? I am worried that Legion will make it much worse with all the mobs spawning when touching a monolith.
It's not only ps4 problem but I'm afraid that ps4 hardware can't handle the game... there is frame drops(not lag) when facing many enemies luckily there is solution.... Try lower resolution in ps4 settings to 480p the game will look like potato but for now it's playable... Anyway i don't think ps4 will handle end game content but there is still hope that GGG will do something with engine sadly they are pushing engine to it's limit adding shadows GI etc. But the game is gold because of gameplay not graphics... Best luck exiles
Same problem here game is unplayable most nights and every weekend! didnt realise how bad it got and endend up spending money on stash tabs.... even emailed and asked to at least transfer my microtransactions across to my pc account due to unplayable servers on ps4 but they straight up said no. hrrmmm want to play but feeling a bit let down.
Incredible game well thought through but unplayable due to lag on PS4. Losing my mind cause I keep dying from lag spikes and losing all my experience. And forget about hardcore mode with this lag lol. Split second decision making required during 5 second lag spikes. Unplayable!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info