Extrem lag spikes ps4 pro

Got heavy lag spikes on certain maps. Reloding the area helps sonetimes but it's inconsistent. Its even can get worse sonetimes after reloding...

There is something fishy goning on
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2020, 7:24:22 PM
It is so extreme, i don't want to play anymore on ps4. I thought it would be fun, because i loved Diablo on the PS4. But with those lags and freezes it's a no go. I have a normal PS4 with 1tb. It makes no difference.
Same for me on PS4 Pro. It's more some kind of stuttering than lagging. In this state absolutely unplayable :(
Thats the point where I ask myself "Why did they delay it 3 times?" because I thought they said its to make sure the game is in a playable state but all these crashes, freezes and stuttering feel like this game got not even alpha/beta tested before releasing it.

I have the same problem. Lags up to 2-3 seconds.
[PS4 Pro, cable Lan]

As a German player Frankfurt is the worst server.
But Amsterdam and London are not much better.

Unfortunately I can not choose the server.
Only Moscow works well on the XBOX, otherwise only London is there.

Overall unplayable, especially for me as a hardcore player.
Last edited by Femap on Mar 28, 2019, 2:03:49 PM
I am pretty sad about all of this.

I have some friends who are telling me they are experiencing no issues and others who say the lag is mild at best.

The stutter is honestly making it unplayable on my ps4 and I shouldn't have to relocate my console to utilise lan.

Hopefully this gets fixed...
Friday and saturday night was literally impossible for me. 4 5 seconds delay, extreme rubberbanding, disconnects every 20 mins.

Unfortunately i had to play something else. Japanese player, California server. Normal ps4 on wifi. No problems with my internet on virtually anything else.
frankfurt server

my sister and me are having issues with lag.
for me it is mostly ok. nothing i wouldnt expect on a weekend, but for my sister it is EXTREMLY bad.
we are both playing over the same connection (100mbit), no wifi.
other games on console/pc are working fine when we play together.
Am in Toronto Canada on a PS4 Pro. I am also having horrible lag spikes, sometimes as long as 5 seconds.

I have a 1.5 gb fibre connection in my house and network performance isn’t an issue with any other game Network diags are all coming up amazingly fast. Game is unfortunately difficult to play in this state.
Having same issues.
PS4 Pro , 100mbit, LAN, SSD

Restarting the PS4 seems to help for now ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info