3.6.3 Patch Notes

"
Synthesis Boss encounters now drop a Fractured item with three implicits, with a chance to drop multiple. The Cortex Boss encounter now drops three Fractured items with three implicits, with a chance to drop more.

implicits?
Good fixes, but please, don't add Syndicate to core.
IGN gubert
Ohh well we did get to have fun for a few weeks before casuals killed the fun in this league too.. Now even my dog can do the Nexus
every betrayal encounter is nightmare
Lags
Crashes
Loading screen rips

when i get jun master on my map 30 minutes from my life is gone

great patch notes...
I did not see "Fixed the X second lag spike when a betrayal encounter spawns". Honestly betrayal is the worst mechanic I have ever played and is an absolute pain to deal with. The memory nexus also requires watching videos and doing research to figure out. Both have terrible issues causing lag, bugs, DC's , deaths and other such nonsence with high RNG if your trying for challenges. I would play diablo 3, but I spent all my money on POE assuming it would get better. Still waiting on Tencent to give us autoloot pets like they did they Chinese.
been supporting ggg for a long time.. and this is the league.. that i won't be trying to finish. feels extremely tedious to play synthesis. even going into the zone feels tiring, not rewarding at all. i don't know the problem or the solution, i just know i don't feel good playing poe this league.

i hope i am the few who feels this way.
"
Fixed a bug where non-Decaying Memories had Decay with a light blue edge, indicating that the Decay would move. They will now correctly have Decay with a dark blue edge.

Am I the only one who didn't know about light/dark blue edge of decay?..
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Walking near a Memory Stabiliser in a Fragmented Memory no longer causes items to be pulled to that location. This fixes an issue introduced in 3.6.2 where items would sometimes not be dropped near Cavas or Zana at the completion of a Fragmented Memory.

Thanks fuck for that, so many items lost due to this.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Fixed a bug where a portal to the Memory Nexus could sometimes not be created when interacting with a Memory Stabiliser.

Most underrated fix in this patch. Currently, sometimes we can only create 1 portal in the whole run (aside from the decayed checkpoint). So if you have a long planned paths & you created a portal halfway because you're full & return back to continue your run, creating a portal again will be bug the rest of the way (portal back to nexus cannot be created). I hope this fix all that & we can create (one at time) multiple portals back to Nexus anywhere anytime in Memory stabilizer. Because what will be the point of making the Nexus rewarding if we cannot carry all those rewards back to the Nexus.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Oh... Hi! Are we not able to let the syndicate members go anymore? I liked that option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info