3.6.3 Patch Notes

Slightly reduced the rate of Decay in Distant Memories

Why only slightly??????

More betrayal encounters please!
"
Deadboo wrote:
As long I have to know the future to know the path I have to take in order to not lose a memory fragment or bonus, I'll consider the synthesis not worth the time. Why the map must decay and kick you out cause you took a wrong turn? In my opinion you struggle to keep a mechanic that looks good on paper, but is awful in reality. I personally like to kill mobs on nice scenery maps and take my time to do it, I don't like the scenery to kill me and my mobs.

I don't see a fix for the intervention betrayal to stay defeated and wait for judgment and not get deleted if you somehow come to close of an convoy. before you could not activate another betrayal mission as long you didn't judge the dudes prior.

I agree the Decay mechanic feels absolutely terrible. It’s so inconsistent, some maps you have half a year to clear everything before the decay starts actually doing something, and some kick you out after 2 seconds if you choose 4/5 of the paths.

There’s nothing worse than getting a bullshit Decay fragment at the end of your Nexus path and just going ‘Well that was a collosal waste of time.’

Decay needs to be standardised, or better yet, removed.

Last edited by Raxed on Mar 26, 2019, 8:25:47 PM
I pray that client crash is related to Soulwrest weapon swaps. Its killing my enjoyment of an otherwise fun build.
THX
Looks good, keep up the fixes ggg!
While I'm happy to see the changes to Synthesis, the lack of an update on the Betrayal/Intervention lag/disconnect problem is disappointing. I hope this doesn't mean we'll have to go another week without a fix :(
This patch notes are more puzzling than the original patch notes.
Happy to see all the fixes/changes being pumped out.
NOOO... BETRAYAL STILL NOT WORKING GOOD MANY PEOPLE HAVE LAGS... AND WE CANT PLAY REPAIR THAT !!!
Looking forward to this update. Thank you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info