3.6.3 Patch Notes

Good stuff, truly...but syndicate intervention freezes fix though???
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 26, 2019, 7:58:01 PM
Thanks...again for nothing.

"Chance to find Divination Cards and chance to find maps" on the same memory with 5 on it? You even think about it? Even with 15 Mods on it I still wasn't lucky enough to get both together...

Just stupid shit to put on...great. Why did I thought for ONCE things would stay nice? Ah, right...not allowed to PLAN CLEVER. Wasn't that the words in the trailer and all? "Plan clever, get rewards"?

Yeah...At least "choosing where it shall go" is a saving grace...
Last edited by FartingWolf on Mar 26, 2019, 8:00:38 PM
"
NsFuriouss wrote:
"
MrCheesus wrote:
When will we be able to use essences and fossils on fractured items? There are datamined implicits for essence/fossil mods, how are we supposed to get them?

+1

[Bex on Reddit]
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's still scheduled for this patch but its status is slightly dubious. We're still testing the change and there's a problem with it that might not be fixable in time. We don't want to delay the whole patch over it so it's not in the preview for now.

"
Edit: After looking into it further this afternoon the team has confirmed it’s not going to make this patch, unfortunately. The good news is that the patch is coming out tomorrow morning NZT rather than Friday. We will try again for next week. Sorry, everyone! :(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Mar 26, 2019, 10:14:29 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469551 Fix?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Synth sucks, sorry guys. Making it a loot pinata isnt going to bring players back.

Syndicate should of never went core, putting synth with it makes synth look even worse than it is.
I'm done with this league and this game for awhile. Leagues have been released buggy as all hell and with broken promises. No timeline for fossil / essence crafting on fractured items! I'm done not going for 36 challenges because I have lots of $30+ wings.

Lately this game is pissing me off and I'm getting that time to look for a new game feeling just like I did years ago on Diablo 3.

GGG has way to much on there plate and needs to seriously hire x2 x3 staff. The lack of QOL features and now both consoles. Selling out to the E for everyone crowd hindering their staff and slowing down progress. Sigh rant over
"
KeijoKuningas wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Eh, I'll play it when it goes core. I'm done alpha testing broken mechanics.

This is free game, go play some mobile diablo if you want 100%tested mechanics for millions dollars in 20years.

This game is not free at all if you really want to play it, so pls.
"
Cavas or Zana

Wait what? What happens to Cavas? He seemed like such a sweet old man.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Synthesis 2.0

hype
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
As long I have to know the future to know the path I have to take in order to not lose a memory fragment or bonus, I'll consider the synthesis not worth the time. Why the map must decay and kick you out cause you took a wrong turn? In my opinion you struggle to keep a mechanic that looks good on paper, but is awful in reality. I personally like to kill mobs on nice scenery maps and take my time to do it, I don't like the scenery to kill me and my mobs.

I don't see a fix for the intervention betrayal to stay defeated and wait for judgment and not get deleted if you somehow come to close of an convoy. before you could not activate another betrayal mission as long you didn't judge the dudes prior.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info