Your PlayStation Questions Answered

Any1 or admin knows when POE will launch on Asian PSN? yes we can play Euro or US account but I mostly main my Asia account

Any DLC bought in other accounts other than our main will not cross over because of PS4 region lock.

I know I am asking a lot but I am not hoping for like a date 05 May 2019 but at least oct or 2020 something like that so I can play other games while keep a look out :)

have fun grinding guys/gals
"
devlinholic wrote:
Any1 or admin knows when POE will launch on Asian PSN? yes we can play Euro or US account but I mostly main my Asia account

Having the same question here. But sadly, GGG will probably not say anything until they have realy done something.
POE is for sure a free-for-fun game,but as far as I know and see,it's also a pay-to-win game.
Is there a way to remove basic attack from 'X' button, because it make your char attack when you want to loot if enemies are nearby, ty.
"
AnasShiro wrote:
Is there a way to remove basic attack from 'X' button, because it make your char attack when you want to loot if enemies are nearby, ty.

++++++
I was going to give the game a go, but it looks like either GGG or Sony have decided to inflate the supporter pack prices for my region (Australia)

Are the $30 supporter packs (Doomcrow and Sunstone) USD$30 in the US or are they a higher price? Currently in the AU store they are showing as AU$53.95 which is almost USD$40
"
nice_taste wrote:
"
AnasShiro wrote:

++++++

Press R3, you can set up skills just like on PC.
"
Press R3, you can set up skills just like on PC.

Thank you, exactly what i was looking for.
Is the game up on the PS store in America yet I can not seem to find it?
Why is it not on the ps store?
Out in Europe, yay :)

Quick question though? Why there are no achivements/challanges in the standard league? Started in standard as i head this league is kinda meh :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info