Your PlayStation Questions Answered

I guess it is something wrong with launching the game in EU. I am in Moscow and it is already mignight here. But no PoE on PS Store. WTF?
Still no preload available? It is almost midnight. 1h to go
Haha soon we will see note. Sorry something went wrong, you just waste you time come at may. ^^
Or they talk about tommorow midnight
Last edited by guciuW on Mar 25, 2019, 6:08:33 PM
+1 for MTX transfer.

I'd even be okay with paying a flat fee to have MTX/Tabs copied over to console. Something like 20-30$ would be reasonable if it means salvaging the $1000+ dollars I've supported.

in chris we trust <3
My brother told me "It's midnight on the night going from 25th to 26th", while I told him "No! it's midnight on the night going from 26th to 27th".

I 'm beginning to think I was right XD
Nothing on the PS store here in Bulgaria either, where we're 40 minutes into the 26th.
I tried a search, just in case it just wasn't showing up in New Releases (there have been occasional delays there, even if a game was on the store on time), but no search results.
I think it will be added when the PS store has its weekly updates. Which is always 10am - 2pm on Tuesdays here in the UK... So tomorrow late morning most likely
Assorted paid "supporter's packs" are now up on the store here. Just not the actual game. But I guess something is happening.
Strange that this wasn't up for pre-load like most games.
I think we just need to wait until tommorow. :(
Still nothing in Germany. Its 0:20 on 26th. Only 3 Supporter packs are online.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info