Your PlayStation Questions Answered

Cool Cool, time to move to PS4 I guess.
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe
Interesting! I'm curious to see how many people will actually play on PS4.
█▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▄▀█ ▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░█░█ ▄▀░ █░░█ █▄▄▀
█▄▄▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
"
Lightwoods wrote:
Cool Cool, time to move to PS4 I guess.

Time to warn these poor PS4 newbies to google your name before trading with you! ;)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Man it would be nice to play POE from the couch with PS4, but without my MTX I just don't think I can :p

It would be amazing if we had the same characters, MTX and stash tabs available in both platforms. Maybe one day? :)
"
Iliuthenin wrote:
Man it would be nice to play POE from the couch with PS4, but without my MTX I just don't think I can :p

It would be amazing if we had the same characters, MTX and stash tabs available in both platforms. Maybe one day? :)

IKR :)

I just cannot afford to buy everything again on my PS4.
Nice, been waiting since december for this release.
Keep up the good work GGG.
"
Chima wrote:
Add cross platform mtx sharing and I'd consider it; otherwise: no thanks.

Welcome to the community though, PS4 users! :)

This basically, anyone who's been playing on PC for more than a few months and spent $$$ on QoL and fashion, is not going to console until you merge accounts for MTX purchases.
I would happily play on either console but until this happens, no way.
Thank you
Having run the gamut of PC PoE for 6+ years, I'm ready for some chillin couch gaming.

BUT... those load times I sure hope that's not the case - I'm not patient for that sort of stuff, need my PC 3 sec load time max...
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Will it also release in South Africa on the 26th?
Last edited by JapieBrand on Mar 24, 2019, 8:31:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info