Your PlayStation Questions Answered

Maybe I've missed it, but i feel that the xbox/console trade interface is severely lacking. (yes this is an OPINION) Has GGG said anything about improving or changing how trading works on console?
"
Maybe I've missed it, but i feel that the xbox/console trade interface is severely lacking. (yes this is an OPINION) Has GGG said anything about improving or changing how trading works on console?
Can someone please explane to me what the problem is with the trading on consoles is about? I played on PC and console and I prever console.
On PC you have to know where you put an item where with console you just dump and sell? And when you buy you look for the item and buy it no need to worry about geting scamed. Or am I missing something here?
"
Are there any plans for cross-platform play for the game?
It's not possible right now but we are investigating it for the future.

Thanks. Investigate fast!
Don't new games marketed in the US have to have text to speech nonsense by law?
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
"
Chima wrote:
Add cross platform mtx sharing and I'd consider it; otherwise: no thanks.

Welcome to the community though, PS4 users! :)

They can't. They have talked about it before. It is the console vendors who will not allow it.

They want their cut of all MTXs on the accounts being played on their consoles. They won't allow GGG to transfer already purchased MTX's onto their console accounts.
"
JapieBrand wrote:
"
Can someone please explane to me what the problem is with the trading on consoles is about? I played on PC and console and I prever console.
On PC you have to know where you put an item where with console you just dump and sell? And when you buy you look for the item and buy it no need to worry about geting scamed. Or am I missing something here?
it's needs better search options but other than that it's dramatically better than trading on PC. Somebody can make an offer if your offline and etc
"
JapieBrand wrote:
"

I personally think that not having the option to filter by for example "30-40 percent fire res on an ring" is detrimental to trading, plus we cant' simply put in the search for a unique, you need to word filter the unique through all the rares and other crap it shares a base with. like its so close to being absolutely fine, but its just missing some pretty important filtering.
"
gryphon79 wrote:
"
Chima wrote:
Add cross platform mtx sharing and I'd consider it; otherwise: no thanks.

Welcome to the community though, PS4 users! :)

+1

There is no way I will ever consider a console version without having the benefits of the cosmetics and stash tabs I already paid for.

I understand it is to do with the billing and revenue arrangements with Sony/Microsoft but until this happens, you are alienating a large player base that already invested in your product.

I dont get what People have with the give me my PC stuff on Console's let me ask you this if you buy Game X with SeasonPass Y on PC do you get it for free on the Ps4/Switch/X1 NO you dont the reason its seperate Content.

Yes you get the W10 Pc Version with the Xbox Version now a day's but the only reason for this is that the X1 is practicly a budget W10 PC and Microsoft needed something that Sony didnt have on their Plattform. xD

Ontop you ONLY get the W10 Version meaning people not using it have to buy the Game seperate aswell so no Content/Game Sharing between Plattform's so why do People expect this from GGG when they clearly explained its a Plattform issue and not their fault.
No mobile no buy.
"
Forsman wrote:
I dont give a hoot about useless consoles.

give me automaton divine ire or give me death

Why are you posting here !
Last edited by Bamzyniigata on Mar 24, 2019, 10:33:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info