Your PlayStation Questions Answered

I absolutely don't mind the separate accounts, its 100% understandable - hell I have no reason to even play on PS4 but I purchased a pack just because I'm a PoE fan of 6+ years on pc and hope they mature it sooner than later for supreme couch gaming (hc though, always hc).

The controls UI, however, is so absolutely appalling, I really hope they address it or I sure as hell won't be playing on PS4. Right now steamlink to PC on steam controller is billions of times more enjoyable than the UI mess that is the PS4 release.

The gyro is absolutely the best option with inventory/options/etc, would make THE difference in the user experience. If there's one thing that will make the PS4 release tank, its the current control scheme, period.

And if GGG can't bother to Gyro, PS4 natively supports mouse/keyboard too... either way would be the difference between unplayable vs enjoyable.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Mar 29, 2019, 2:27:05 PM
The really important question is HOW COME PS4 STYLE TRADING WILL NOT EVER COME TO PC PoE?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Psomm wrote:
gyro

Do you mean touch pad? There is no gyroscopic functionality in the PS4. There was in the PS3.
"
Milan76 wrote:
"
Psomm wrote:
gyro

Do you mean touch pad? There is no gyroscopic functionality in the PS4. There was in the PS3.

Yes the gyro functionality is the same, you may have never used it though - just open any search and hit the R3, there you go.

Like a mouse/keyboard, developers have to enable it in their games - but we're talking console mentality -- so they rarely go beyond the button presses and have to incorporate lame auto-aim stuff to make some games remotely feasible on a console.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I really would like to play POE on the PS4 but i won't spend hundreds of Dollars again just to get my MTX's back... Please GGG make MTX sharing possible otherwise it's a no go. Even if i would buy everything again, i had to spend twice the money everytime i buy something new.... That is beyond unacceptable...
I know there's only so much that you devs can do when Sony doesn't want cross platform play or accounts, but I sincerely hope you can at least convince them of cross platform play. I have at least one friend who has a PS4 but is unlikely to be able to afford a gaming PC anytime soon, who I'd love to play this game with that I've sunk 6,192 hours and who knows how many thousands of dollars into over the years. As it stands, I feel unmotivated to try and play it without all the microtransactions I've paid for, but that's a common problem with console makers. I really hope things change and we can all play together one day, regardless of platform.
More hymns for Cassia when?
Give PC players trading house as well!
WE DESERVE IT!
Poggers
"
Pobatti wrote:
"
Mathorg wrote:
Hmm i was really looking forward to PS sessions. BUT those 3 Points are pretty bad:

Let's see:

"
Mathorg wrote:
Number 1: No couch Coop. This is basicially what consoles games are made for.

Back in the 8/16-bit era, the best games were the ones where you could just plug-in a second pad and play alongside a friend. Since the internet became a thing, local multiplayer has practically died-out. A few games still support it, but by-and-large online multiplayer has replaced local multiplayer.

The only reason this is a drawback to PoE at all is because D3 had couch-coop. Had Diablo 3 not featured couch co-op, we wouldn't be expecting PoE to have it either. Couch-coop doesn't exist in the PC version either, but nobody expects to see it there just because it died-out earlier on PC than it did on console.

Holy crap. You can't couch coop on a pc because that would mean someone else playing on your same computer. What a BS response from you. On the PC you can absolutely play with friends inside your same house. That's the point.

Or your kids, as I do. This is a big disappointment and they need to fix it, not listen to people like you who say everything is fine, nothing to see here.

Jesus.
Asia please? I really want to get premium stash tabs and all those majestic wings I saw in Oriath. Them keep running around flapping me in the face mocking me!

Pretty please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info