Your PlayStation Questions Answered

Well... Installed it. Saw that I cant link my account to a masteraccount and all I payed for would be gone and I had to spent a shit ton of money again.

Played until the second map and deinstalled it again. Not going to wast my time on a moneysink if I can't use them where I want to use them.

I dont realy care about cross platform playing, but the mtx sharing would have been nice.
TY GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Wow Just trying to talk to vendors in town is clunky mess. Trying to sort through loot on the ground is a clunky mess. Sorry but as it is this game is awful on the console. Targeting is also wonky. So many button presses to do simple things. After 6 hours I uninstalled it. Truly a hot mess IMO.
So for now only released on America and Europe regions only.
...I wish they also release on Asia region on 26th March :(
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
"
querchameleon wrote:
Wow Just trying to talk to vendors in town is clunky mess. Trying to sort through loot on the ground is a clunky mess. Sorry but as it is this game is awful on the console. Targeting is also wonky. So many button presses to do simple things. After 6 hours I uninstalled it. Truly a hot mess IMO.

It is, absolutely ridiculous actually feels like a bad joke anywhere in the options/inventory screen.

Aside from my gyro solution, they should also incorporate:

[] never target player characters.

always hitting some inspect or some crap around the vendors.

Very poorly thought-out, PoE has always had a problem with their UI ideas.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Mar 28, 2019, 11:02:47 PM
The spending on the expansion over consoles will consume more money and resources than it will gain and will make the game worse.
Change my mind.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
SenchuTen wrote:
Well... Installed it. Saw that I cant link my account to a masteraccount and all I payed for would be gone and I had to spent a shit ton of money again.

Played until the second map and deinstalled it again. Not going to wast my time on a moneysink if I can't use them where I want to use them.

I dont realy care about cross platform playing, but the mtx sharing would have been nice.

MTX sharing means less money for Sony so I doubt that will ever happen.
Ich hoffe das es schnell umgesetzt wird, das man mit der PS4 Version und der PC Version zusammen zocken kann.

Es ist sonst echt ´traurig , wenn alles was man an Geld in die POC Version reingesteckt hat , erneut auf der PS4 Version gekauft werden müsste.

Wollen wir mal hoffen das es wenigstens Cross mäßig gehen wird, wenn man sich schon nicht mit dem PC Account auf der PS4 anmelden kann.
Was echt schade ist, da es doch schon so viele Spiele vorgemacht haben, sollte es doch für so ein Spitzen Spiel wie PoE eine Leichtigkeit sein.

Grüße

Christian
Regarding the PS4 release: Is there a way to track quests/highlight them on the map to find them more easily?
I can understand why we can't get our MTX from PC to PS4 just like you don't get access to every platform when you buy a game, but why can't we have a master account for viewing stash and characters from all platforms? You just need to do some sort of linking between accounts.

For example
I login to a PoE account, and there is an option for me to link a PSN account to my master account. After that, I can view my PSN characters directly from my master account or indirectly, switching the login session to my PSN account by a click.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info