Your PlayStation Questions Answered

I just bought the Sunspire Supporter Pack and i don’t have the content unlocked. I still have 0 points. Is it a know issue? Thanks guys.
I loved the PS4 version so far and i know it will get better so i am happy. GG GGG :)
"
JusticeBolt wrote:
I just bought the Sunspire Supporter Pack and i don’t have the content unlocked. I still have 0 points. Is it a know issue? Thanks guys.

Here is an update from Jeff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2473461/filter-account-type/staff
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response, we're starting to arrive in office. I've just had a talk with our web admin who says the purchasing issues that some users were experiencing should be resolved. If you made a purchase and didn't receive your items please re-open the shop page, or the 'Cosmetics' tab. If you still believe you haven't received your items after that (please allow a period for them to redeem when browsing the above page), then send support@grindinggear.com an e-mail and they'll be able to further assist you.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
ohsoglorious wrote:
I've played 2000+ hours on Xbox with the same consoles it's fine.

Congrats. I have quadruple the playtime on PC, its not fine. Its clunky, lazy, and waste of time.

Here's the fix, provided for Free from the greatest UI guy who ever lived:

Options:

[] Enable Gyro on Options (Inventory, Passives, etc) screen.

Now you have a pc mouse-like function when opening inventory, purchasing, socketing, etc.

Yes I'm right, yes its the best option for the PS4 and this game. Thank me later.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Mar 26, 2019, 6:13:30 PM
Just got home to play on the PS4 and I can't find the first blood supporter pack. All of the other points and packs are showing up on the "buy points" page but no first blood. Any ideas why?
"
Psomm wrote:
"
ohsoglorious wrote:

Congrats. I have quadruple the playtime on PC, its not fine. Its clunky, lazy, and waste of time.

Options:

Now you have a pc mouse-like function when opening inventory, purchasing, socketing, etc.

Yes I'm right, yes its the best option for the PS4 and this game. Thank me later.
you must be great at parties.
"
yariosho wrote:
Just got home to play on the PS4 and I can't find the first blood supporter pack. All of the other points and packs are showing up on the "buy points" page but no first blood. Any ideas why?

It's under the shop ingame
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
JusticeBolt wrote:

Here is an update from Jeff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2473461/filter-account-type/staff
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response, we're starting to arrive in office. I've just had a talk with our web admin who says the purchasing issues that some users were experiencing should be resolved. If you made a purchase and didn't receive your items please re-open the shop page, or the 'Cosmetics' tab. If you still believe you haven't received your items after that (please allow a period for them to redeem when browsing the above page), then send support@grindinggear.com an e-mail and they'll be able to further assist you.

hi o/" I'm new on PS4, I have a question, my screen keeps flashing the words "you have left the group" repeatedly, how do I get it to stop???ic tried reloging, an restarting the game but nothing's working, please help, thanks.
"

hi o/" I'm new on PS4, I have a question, my screen keeps flashing the words "you have left the group" repeatedly, how do I get it to stop???ic tried reloging, an restarting the game but nothing's working, please help, thanks.

Hey, you should try asking in Console Bug Reports subforum next time, I think.
I found a thread with Jeff's response as well, check it out.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
ohsoglorious wrote:
"
Psomm wrote:
"
ohsoglorious wrote:

Options:

you must be great at parties.

holy douche chills!
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info