Your PlayStation Questions Answered

"
Will you need PS Plus for trading and inviting friends to a group?
No.

Yet, when I'm downloading the game, it specifically tells me that I need an active PS+ subscription for online play with other players.

Not that I mind, since I do have a PS+ anyway, but this seems just wrong.
Game up on ps store sweden now !
If you really can't wait you can get it now by creating a NZ ps account on the same console. It is the same client
It's up now here as well in Bulgaria. Had to search for it.
Fortunately only a 20 minutes download.
"
lunnainn wrote:
"
No.

Yet, when I'm downloading the game, it specifically tells me that I need an active PS+ subscription for online play with other players.

You dont neee ps+ to play or inv others , its a f2p , you dont need a ps+ sub
"
Baount wrote:
"
lunnainn wrote:
"
No.

You dont neee ps+ to play or inv others , its a f2p , you dont need a ps+ sub

And yet, *the store page specifically tells me I need an active subscription to play with others*. So while the statement from GGG might not be false, *the store page says differently than GGG*.

Meaning, ONE of them - GGG or PS Store - is wrong.

Just as I said.
"
lunnainn wrote:
"
No.

Agreed about wrong part. GGG mentioned clearly that will not require a PS+ (AMA).

P.S.: Downloading game yet. And yes "Require PS+ for 2-6 network" on my download page too.
Last edited by signonthe on Mar 25, 2019, 8:08:17 PM
SONY charges by way of PS+ to use their multiplayer servers, so yes you can play totaly for FREE as long as you only want to play solo.
"
Washac wrote:
SONY charges by way of PS+ to use their multiplayer servers, so yes you can play totaly for FREE as long as you only want to play solo.
Sony doesn't force you to use PS plus for any free game. Period. From warframe to this game. All let you queue up for multiplayer. That's why all free games have PS plus incentives. This game will do the same. Microsoft doesn't let you play with others when you don't have live for all there games.

Edit: the ps plus incentive shown in Australia PSN is a fire skull helmet cosmetic and fire frog pet.
Last edited by ohsoglorious on Mar 25, 2019, 9:15:26 PM
So, How to change server on PS4 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info