Update about Synthesis League Changes

Absolutely disagree with giving Nexus bosses mods.

The 2 worst things about bossing in Delve league - bosses being pure RNG and bosses being impossible / unrealistically hard because of city mods.

The way Nexus bosses work now we have neither of those problems, yes it is weird that an area that spawns the boss shows mods yet doesn't have any but please don't ruin a good thing here.
Great changes, will make the league seem much less of a beta state.
The bosses being made more difficult through interesting use of prior memory modifications should be fine.
The moving of memories should be rather interesting to see implemented and what effects it has. Should at least end up with there being less orphaned memories which should be nice.
Will the new global mods still be applied if you were to then move the memory or is the mod an aura like thing from the connected memory now (which also raises the question of do the mods disappear when the middle node decays or is the modifier applied directly to the other nodes from the main node?)
this makes the league a lot less interesting , seems like im in the minority but this totally defeats the purpose of putting out pieces when you can just move them when you want to. Also the max stacking of 5 memory modifiers but them being more powerful just seems boring compared to this system we have now where it really feels fun to stack up modifiers as they seems to get alot stronger at lvl 80+.

I do agree that the rewardnodes needing buffs but thats about the only thing , im sorry to see this interesting and complicated league mechanic get torn down into nothing due to whine from 1-2% of your playerbase.
Sounds good. Now just make Betrayal content playable and you will be in business.
Censored.
So I'm going to be both honest and blunt here. I did not expect you to be willing to overhaul (yes OVERHAUL) the entire league like this. However, this is positive as even though we, as a community is quite on point and often on the rough side, atleast you are still proving you're the king of ARPGs. So in that regard, thanks for truly listening and wanting to do it right. Other companies such as Blizzard would've just ignored the issue. So once again thank you alot.

That being said, this new trend of the leagues being essentially an alpha -> beta test for the first few weeks has to stop. Either that or you will actually have to implement a serious test period prior to the league releases, or simply stick to a 4 month league schedule. It feels incredibly annoying to having to play through a testing period, which actually should be a reasonable final version of the league system and its mechanics.

Also, you still NEED to address the map stash tab issue for standard players. It's outright unacceptable being forced to buy another tab for every league. Prove to us once again that you are listening and willing to make things right and I will continue to buy supporter packs. Actions ALWAYS speaks louder than words these days with ignorant developers. I have ZERO regards for words and I will NEVER make the same mistake again as I have with other companies. As long as you listen and are willing to make changes, I will as I said, continue to support this game financially.
Im just confused as to why it takes 3 weeks to implement changes that should have happened with in a few days of league launch

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#1m

Here we can clearly see steam users dropping off

The 24 hour peaks have been slowly descending even though we are only within the first 2 weeks of the brand new league

Its because the league is trash and its taking way too long to get fixes, number changes, bug fixes, and updates to the league.

Way wayyyyy too long

This was the same issue in Delve where it was 1 month and you guys were still making changes to sulphite instead of just giving us more access to it.

We also launched this league with negative map drops and it took 2 weeks to patch that...

Abysmal performance tbh

I remember the days in the past where we would get brand new skills every 2 weeks

Now it takes 2-4 weeks just to make small changes to league mechanics....

Giga Yikes on the future of POE
I don't suppose the Cortex 2 challenges will be changing to accommodate a difficult fight becoming much more difficult?
Geronimo
Fantastic changes. I think this will make the nexus very engaging and rewarding.

Can we get a preview of one of the super charged global mods?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 21, 2019, 9:01:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info