Update about Synthesis League Changes

No mention of getting more pieces to place at a time.

No mention of rotating pieces, so even though the bias will go up, we'll still be skipping memory activation. A lot.

No mention of getting rid of decay, or decaying memories.

No mention of why there are 2- and 3-count decay memory pieces. Why are they not all 3 if you are insistent on keeping decay?

No mention of how ridiculously overcomplicated and convoluted the crafting system this league is (boils down to good bases, regals, annuls, and bench crafting, but wrapped in a fustercluck that only GGG can produce).

You sure you guys have heard the feedback?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I don't think there's anything you can change to make me go back. You burnt me out. 3.7 here I come.
"Breaches and Abysses can now spawn in non-decaying Nexus Memories"

Thanks a lot for that
"
The Synthesis Boss Encounters now have the mods of the Memory that the portal to their areas was created from. This will in general make them more difficult, especially at higher levels.

So you're now making the boss challenges harder for players who didn't already complete them? I'm sorry but these changes moving the goal post are getting annoying, combine that with RNG challenges in the past even screwed me out of the 40/40 once it really leaves a bad taste.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
trefi289 wrote:
Still no mention of essence and fossil crafting on frac items?

The fix for this is currently scheduled for the same patch as these changes.
Very welcome changes, but the one thing I'll wait for to come back is Betrayal leaving core.
"
zzsamzzsam wrote:
does this have any effect on the "Complete Globally Modified Memories" challenge?

I have the same question... Im afraid it will be nearly imposible to complete...
I am very sorry but this league is one of the worst ever. I have no urge to play it anymore. Completely inconceivable chaos without any good reward.
How about just 2 types of 2-exit memories (L and Straight), and one type of 3 & 4 exit memories, and the ability to rotate them? That would infinitely increase QoL for this. I know I'm not the only one who never seems to get EXACTLY the pieces they need.
Finally the patch the league needed to worth time invested.

The only problem is just Betrayal, it was worse than this league at start.
Last edited by Qwatayean on Mar 21, 2019, 8:47:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info