Update about Synthesis League Changes

I have to say, for me it is also the endless amount of bugs.

Waypoint not working

Hideout not working

Just take a few months to fix the damn game before adding new things.

"
Upon approaching the Reward Chests in a Distant Memory, you will now be informed that you have found the rewards with a pop-up. This will also set your checkpoint so that if you get hit by the Decay it will teleport you back to the reward location.

What?! Nooooo! Are you fucking kidding me?!
"
As players frequently want to be able to travel out of the Distant memory (and would avoid setting checkpoint to do so) we will create a portal between the reward and the start bridge at this point. This allows you to travel freely between those two locations. This also means once you have found the reward location you can continue to clear the Distant Memory without risk of losing your rewards.

Oh. Oh, this is nice! Thank you! I want to hug someone!
I hope those portals will be less bug prone than the ones back to the Nexus.

All in all, looks like great changes. I would limit the ability to move around memories though. Something like a 100% drop item from running memories in the Nexus that is consumed when you move a memory. A "Memory Relocator" so to say. I also hope it won't be too rewarding now as it has to measure up with other content that is too rewarding. We'll see. Hopefully these changes come relatively early next week and soon to the PS4 version. I'm already back to rolling a new character as mapping is no fun now.
... is not a troll
Can you fix bloody Memory System so players could teleport to NEXUS???
No wonder many players don't engage with Memory system if it is still broken
ggg when fossils tabs???
"
wach1984 wrote:
ggg when fossils tabs???

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was one of the people complaining so it's only fair to say: nice! Some stuff left to fix though. Please reduce the stabilizer interaction box, for example.
Last edited by Amplifiction on Mar 23, 2019, 9:44:23 AM
"
wach1984 wrote:
ggg when fossils tabs???

This league is an ongoing nightmare
And full of bugs

And what interests you is fossils tabs

An optimistic guy I would say:))
Not every basic mechanic needs to have a direct link to lore or a new master's sob stories.

Like, give us Legacy 2, abyss 2, breach 2. Just make more of what ppl like and if you feel adventurous you can spice that up a bit.

The approach of "ye, yall never asked for any of this, but here it is, thank us later" seems to not be working that well.
Half of this changed weren't actually implemented
Welp, they still didn't do anything about how you have to ration your inventory space like it's toilet paper in the Soviet Union.

The memory nexus is more of a nuisance than anything else to me because of this. You go 3-4 tiles in, and you have to make the choice between either abandoning loot or being forced to go back, which then forces you to re-run all the memories you just did. This coupled with the fact that the 2-way tiles only have 2 fucking lives just makes it tedious and annoying.

I don't really see the point of running memories that'll now drop even more loot if you don't have any way to relieve your character of the items it's already carrying without losing all your progress.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info