Update about Synthesis League Changes

sooo how to move activated memories?
More or less stuck on 30 challenges now and gonna be waiting for the patch until I try to get the rest from the Nexus.
This is a big deal! Specifically making distant memories both less bad and not requiring a workaround of the mechanics to make trips meaningful.

Still a salty about Intervention remaining unavoidable, but this will go a long way towards making Synthesis content enjoyable!
Damn the Intervention!
Full Speed Ahead!

Eeeeerk, SPPLORRRT!
worst Laegue ever, i hope it's not going core, just waiting for next Laegue see u there Exiles :)
Lol, I don't get why you guys are "worst league ever."

Several of my friends even went to "Standard" to play because apparently it's soooo bad. I'm having a blast with it since day 1. I cannot even begin to comprehend the "it's too complicated" stuff. It's so easy to understand. Then there's the "Rewards aren't good enough" crowd. I dunno, on day 1 I had a 6L Vis Mortis from a "Contains 2 very valuable" armour nodes, and 6 harbinger orbs in the first hour of gameplay. Now that I know what I am doing I just setup a line of "3" decay tiles as far back as possible and run it, then fill with "2" decay tiles further back so about 16 in one direction, then just spam mass mods on them then run them. Loot explosion. Takes an hour to setup but get tons of loot.

My networth in chaos is 1700ish chaos in just currency and with fossils, maps, everything else it's close to 2700. I haven't even been farming since I have 2 chars over 90 and several above 80 and a bunch of others. If I farmed specifically the nexus I would end up a net worth in SSF of like 5000 chaos by now.

Sorry you guys are having a problem or getting bored with it, but this league is in no way "complicated" enough to quit.
"
madcat2k3 wrote:
Lol, I don't get why you guys are "worst league ever."

I just setup a line of "3" decay tiles as far back as possible and run it, then fill with "2" decay tiles further back so about 16 in one direction, then just spam mass mods on them then run them. Loot explosion. Takes an hour to setup but get tons of loot.

"Takes an hour to setup" is part of the problem. We want to just kill stuff, get loot and move on. Dont have the luxury of an hour to setup a jigsaw puzzle

Im casual but couldnt be bothered to keep playing past level 50, synthesis was not dropping anything that would help me improve levelling or get any better/faster. I usually get to maps and then drop out when progression on atlas becomes a trading excercise. Stopped picking fractured items pretty soon in and then you realise its a dud league.

Need to see rewards very early in the league without being super lucky or having a degree in POE website analysis. Delve/Abyss/Breach all did that.
Synthesis can create some very overpowered stuff from pics Ive seen, but its clearly for the min/maxers and crafting fans. Most folks will never in a dream see that loot - and thats the point. Its like a ferrari mostly unobtainable for most of us - so we dont bother trying

If crafting and min/maxers are your target audience then its a great league, if its about giving the feeling of reward to all players - failed miserably. Sick of crafting leagues in general. Wont loot pinyata leagues. I also find bestiary , incursion etc are all toned down in rewards so you basically get a league of almost too much to do and most of it not rewarding in short play stints. By level 50 for example bestiary should have got you a handful of decent recepies. To do this you have to either massively increase the drop rates , reduce recipie sizes etc.. Side leagues should give from the first playthrough some decent reward for every player in the league. Only delve probably does this.

I wonder if GGG realises by gating so much content/wealth/good stuff to a very small percentage of players is a way to design your game. For a 3 month league poeple should be feeling there are too many maps to run, too much decisions on gear to make etc.. Instead its trade, trade, fall back on maps, lots of time with little payoff.
I will still not touch it
I play an arpg, if i want tetris i download tetris
This league was such a huge letdown, once you get so many players eager to log in, numbers are at an all time high and you come with this.....this thing...and trample everything
Steam chart numbers does not lie, half of players are already G O N E
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
ETA on the next patch? This game needs fixin'
Would be great if you could fix the decay eating up items and NOT spitting them out after the decay is over? I've lost half of my Factured items and a bunch of valuable currency today in fractured memories. This is a loot, can you AT LEAST make sure that your game doesn't eat up the loot? Please and thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info