(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

I think I messed something up. I have a 20 CWDT with a 21 Steelskin. Does it trigger the Steelskin?

Should I rework that so I get a 21 CWDT + 21 Steelskin or switch back both to lvl20s?

What HP should I get until I upgrade to lvl 21 CWDT+Steelskin?

Do I base that on HP+ES or just HP exclusively? (Some damages seem to skip ES so I'm not entirely sure.)

~~~~

Do you guys buy a 6L normal thicket or just gamble it with fuses?
Last edited by chapppy on Jan 16, 2020, 6:25:46 PM
On jewels do these mods really increase our damage (different and confusing results on POB and/vs. tooltip dmg)

- increased area damage
- increased damage with bows
- increased damage with two handed weapons

these do for sure:

- increased damage
- increased chaos damage
- to chaos damage over time multiplier
- attack speed (generic/with bows)

here are a couple with mixed results (some mods count on POB or on tooltip some dont) I have more to test/link.
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Jan 16, 2020, 10:15:03 PM
Any suggestions on what I should work towards next? I know my jewels need to be upgraded, and I also plan on getting awakened support gems.

"
chapppy wrote:
I think I messed something up. I have a 20 CWDT with a 21 Steelskin. Does it trigger the Steelskin?

Should I rework that so I get a 21 CWDT + 21 Steelskin or switch back both to lvl20s?

What HP should I get until I upgrade to lvl 21 CWDT+Steelskin?

Do I base that on HP+ES or just HP exclusively? (Some damages seem to skip ES so I'm not entirely sure.)

~~~~

Do you guys buy a 6L normal thicket or just gamble it with fuses?

If you're going to go level 21 with the Steelskin, you need a level 21 CWDT as well. If you can afford the level 21, go for it. If not, set them both at level 20.

This league I just bought a pre-6 linked thicket. I checked pricing on Thickets, Shorts, and Groves, and found a decent itemlevel level 84 for only 2ex. I seriously doubt I could link one for that, plus it came with 2 white sockets.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
im very new and would like to know why the 4L 2L armor :)
One question, mirage archer or void manip? With void is 66.5k/s dot, with archer is 46.5k, but have more attack's. (i use swift too)
Last edited by coringus on Jan 17, 2020, 8:03:28 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
For curiosity, you dont need to have +1 dex gems, +1 chaos gem is almost the same, since it levels toxic rain and most of the supports gems.
The amulet affects active skill gems, not supports.

+1 Chaos affects every chaos gem you have equipped.

You get Despair upgraded, with 1% more damage from damage over time, 0.1 more seconds and 5 extra chaos damage on hit.

What you dont get:

If you look, only swift affliction and empower isnt buffed, which empower wouldnt be buffed anyway, so the only dps loss is the swift affliction, on my PoB with 112.9k DoT DPS, i only lose 0.7% dps(900).

The other dex gems, like aura and such, makes you lose 1% fire damage stationary on arctic armor, 135 evasion on grace, if you use it.

There its, the numbers for you.
"
coringus wrote:
One question, mirage archer or void manip? With void is 66.5k/s dot, with archer is 46.5k, but have more attack's. (i use swift too)

Mirage archer is crazy good for clearing maps, so i keep it when doing that.

Void manip>efficacy, so you shouldnt remove void manipulation, but efficacy.

You CAN change between mirage archer, mapping, and efficacy, bossing, just like the guider do, getting a 2 white socketed bow helps a ton.
"
Pugloaf wrote:
im very new and would like to know why the 4L 2L armor :)

Some builds doesnt need 2 6l, when they rely only on one skill and need wither/curses/auras on the 4l, since we only need toxic rain, we use the chest to use the defensive setup, IC(SK) + CWDT and the movement setup.
Actualy i did the calculation with the formula given by the guide, efficacy buff the tooltip, but mirager archer gives more dps afterall with his multiplier .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info