(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
B3Xter wrote:
Hi, i could need some help with Aura/Management.
I bought an Enlighten lvl 4 to get Grace+Malovelence+Disc+lvl 1 Clarity running. But i cant get enough free Mana to cast my TR. I already added a Conquerors Efficiency and skilled Charisma. I see a lot of ppl run those Aurasetup without that much effort, so i must be missing something. Hopefully u guys can help me out.
You are missing a minus mana affix on your amulet, your rings are -7 instead of -9, and you haven't taken the reduced mana reserved node next to Leadership on the tree.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
KyotKGamer wrote:
Hi, get this bad boy for 13Ex i really like this build, i just want to know which is better, awakened added chaos damage or efficacy?
Efficiacy is better. Added chaos damage - awakened or not - adds nothing to the AOE from our pods.

Also, toss your Toxic Rain in your offhand weapons to level, and buy a level 21 off the market. MASSIVE damage boost for you.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
If you take the formula in the guide : Attack speed * 1.4 (Mirage Archer) * Skill Effect Duration * 3.5 (Average Pods per cast) * Dot DPS.

With mirage archer :

For me : 4.43*1.4*1.74*4( have more aoe due to carcass )*167000 = 7.20M shaper DPS ( 12.2M pure dps ).

With efficacy:

4.43*1.91*4*210000 = 7.1M Shaper dps ( 12M pure dps ).

So i think it's not worth it and mirage archer gives a huge comfort during moves wich you don't have with efficacy, on any movement phase you loose a lot of dps contrary to mirage archer.

Edit: with Vaal blight you can reach 7.8M shaper dps, tested and approved
Last edited by Uriacesjaces on Jan 19, 2020, 4:47:49 AM
Well the build is truely nice, i don't think i can push it much further (maybe if i find a decend helm).

Did some tests on POB, the best gem setup seems to be : TR-empower-void manip-vicious projectile-mirage archer-damage on full life.

Vicious projectile give better result than swift affliction and efficacy.

If you don't use damage on full life, Efficacy has a better output than swift affliction.

So with the damage on full life setup, im going from 7.2M to 8.392M shaper DPS, you just need to be sure to be always on full life , wich can be difficult on some bosses
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
Interesting. If I understand well, you cast it and then it puts debuff on mobs than make them take increased damage? How long does it last? Do you need to sacrifice a jewel for spreading rot or does it work without?

I'm playing caustic arrow witch this season and I was wondering whether it's worth it or not to keep vaal blight in the setup, but if what you're saying is true then I should be keeping it.

Would love to hear the results of your tests, thanks in advance.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
Interesting. If I understand well, you cast it and then it puts debuff on mobs than make them take increased damage? How long does it last? Do you need to sacrifice a jewel for spreading rot or does it work without?

I'm playing caustic arrow witch this season and I was wondering whether it's worth it or not to keep vaal blight in the setup, but if what you're saying is true then I should be keeping it.

Would love to hear the results of your tests, thanks in advance.

With my passive three/setup, the debuf last 6 sec, i realy use it as a burst skill. I cast my totems/despair and then vaal blight as im channeling.

6 sec is more than enough to kill t16 metamorphs/map bosses.

I had a slot left so i decided to use it.

I like to play caustic arrows for clearing i think it's faster than toxic rain, but the single target is not realy in the same league.
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
Did everything for the moment, sirius 8 shaper etc.... . I think it's the end for me, need to stop for this league im a bit bored.

Mi final gear looks like this :

Got a grace/malevolence watcher's eye and some more jewels, the build is just super smooth and can do everything realy nicely, it's not the biggest dps on bosses but it's realy realy good , and mapping is super fast.

I don't want to do the Ex count for the gear but i did spent a lot on this ^^

How good was awakened swift affliction doing? Since you get extra damage but lose on duration, maybe its the more of the same.

Trying to do the build in SSF, going to see how it goes.
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
Did everything for the moment, sirius 8 shaper etc.... . I think it's the end for me, need to stop for this league im a bit bored.

Mi final gear looks like this :

Got a grace/malevolence watcher's eye and some more jewels, the build is just super smooth and can do everything realy nicely, it's not the biggest dps on bosses but it's realy realy good , and mapping is super fast.

I don't want to do the Ex count for the gear but i did spent a lot on this ^^

How good was awakened swift affliction doing? Since you get extra damage but lose on duration, maybe its the more of the same.

Trying to do the build in SSF, going to see how it goes.

I changed my setup and im now using damage on full life , insted of swift affliction, it boost my dps from 7.2 to 8.4M shaper dps, the only downside is the big loss if you loose life.
I did a life version of this build, pumped all my early currency into it, and it melts absolutely everything. Did siris 8 before the nerf, even completely beefed up metas just melt. It actually got so boring that I knew I'd need way more currency then I have to make another build come close, working on a SSF league with 1 friend instead.

Ended up with about 6.2k life, and 5.8m shaper dps at 3.5 pods, to 8.4m shaper dps at 5 pods.

Crafted the Bow, the amulet and the quiver myself. Had the belt, boots and rings drop, and bought the helm, the gloves, and all the jewels.

Too dumb to figure out how to link jewels from my tree, so they're all CDOT / damage / attack speed, and a CDOT watchers eye. Fucking 14ex at the time though, so not worth unless it's like your last item.
Last edited by Bleu42 on Jan 20, 2020, 4:44:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info