(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Would it be worth it to multicraft this one, to get -10 mana on non channeling skills and 25+ chaos increased damage ?
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
For curiosity, you dont need to have +1 dex gems, +1 chaos gem is almost the same, since it levels toxic rain and most of the supports gems.
The amulet affects active skill gems, not supports.

+1 Chaos affects every chaos gem you have equipped.

You get Despair upgraded, with 1% more damage from damage over time, 0.1 more seconds and 5 extra chaos damage on hit.
Cuz despair is a skill not a support? Same should apply to wither.

Meanwhile +1 dex should buff frenzy.

You do not get +1 to void manipulation / vicious projectiles or awakened versions from it. Tbh they're all dex gems as well, and swift affliction too, so if the mod affected supports, dex would be even better. Unfortunately it doesn't.

But yeah, if you value +1 on despair / wither then chaos is slightly better than dex I presume.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 17, 2020, 12:40:52 PM
Why not using Eber's as an helmet ? It gives a -20% to chaos debut each time you use toxic rain, don't know if it can stack wxith wither but it can be good

EDIT: tried i and it's not great!

EDIT 2: the build is so versatile i tried a new set and it's realy fun : storm's gift + impulsa = super great clear !
Last edited by Uriacesjaces on Jan 17, 2020, 3:17:44 PM
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
Why not using Eber's as an helmet ? It gives a -20% to chaos debut each time you use toxic rain, don't know if it can stack wxith wither but it can be good
You'd have to ensure you're standing in the range of the void gaze cone, which I think is smaller than max range of toxic rain. And you'll probably have to drop a defensive aura because you aren't getting +1 to enlighten any more.

You'd also lose out on chunk of evasion (which is probably most important if you play with Qotf version).

If you're fine with all these downsides, you can use Eber's.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
You'd have to ensure you're standing in the range of the void gaze cone, which I think is smaller than max range of toxic rain. And you'll probably have to drop a defensive aura because you aren't getting +1 to enlighten any more.

You'd also lose out on chunk of evasion (which is probably most important if you play with Qotf version).

If you're fine with all these downsides, you can use Eber's.

Im already running only 2 aura's i don't think running grace is worth it, there is too much investment in the three to have enough mana, i feel the build is tanky enoug without, prefer puting everything into dps and it works prety well so far ^^ !
"
grimjack68 wrote:

This league I just bought a pre-6 linked thicket. I checked pricing on Thickets, Shorts, and Groves, and found a decent itemlevel level 84 for only 2ex. I seriously doubt I could link one for that, plus it came with 2 white sockets.

Thanks!

I messed up again and bought a 6L before waiting for replies here. Didnt do the filters properly. It was a lvl74 ilvl. Too low level. Haha.
"
chapppy wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:

This league I just bought a pre-6 linked thicket. I checked pricing on Thickets, Shorts, and Groves, and found a decent itemlevel level 84 for only 2ex. I seriously doubt I could link one for that, plus it came with 2 white sockets.

Thanks!

I messed up again and bought a 6L before waiting for replies here. Didnt do the filters properly. It was a lvl74 ilvl. Too low level. Haha.
Just re-list it and buy another one. I haven't had any problems moving 6L bows this league. Or you could fossil craft it into a +3 bow gems bow, probably sell for more than you invest into it.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Jan 18, 2020, 4:14:02 AM
Did everything for the moment, sirius 8 shaper etc.... . I think it's the end for me, need to stop for this league im a bit bored.

Mi final gear looks like this :

Got a grace/malevolence watcher's eye and some more jewels, the build is just super smooth and can do everything realy nicely, it's not the biggest dps on bosses but it's realy realy good , and mapping is super fast.

I don't want to do the Ex count for the gear but i did spent a lot on this ^^
Hi, get this bad boy for 13Ex i really like this build, i just want to know which is better, awakened added chaos damage or efficacy?
Hi, i could need some help with Aura/Management.
I bought an Enlighten lvl 4 to get Grace+Malovelence+Disc+lvl 1 Clarity running. But i cant get enough free Mana to cast my TR. I already added a Conquerors Efficiency and skilled Charisma. I see a lot of ppl run those Aurasetup without that much effort, so i must be missing something. Hopefully u guys can help me out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info