(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Narcalus wrote:
Probably been asked before, but what's the opinion about Maloney's quiver, noob trap ?

Wondering if the total % dot multi from a rare quiver is better in the long run than, let's say, free frenzy charges generation + curse on hit (perma despair without relying on the flask, or maybe even temp chains for slowing down shit even more?)

I don't run Frenzy/CoH in my setup, not a fan of using multiple skills in the midst of battle. I've been curious and kinda want to buy one to test myself.
Maloney is an expensive solution for people who just want easy / lazy / comfortable way to curse / frenzy. It's not bad per say, but expensive for what it gives and what it doesn't give (vs. double dot multi rare quiver). If you like automating stuff at the expense of not taking the most min-max way, and have currency to burn, you can try it.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 15, 2020, 10:48:50 AM
Any advice on how I can improve my TR Trickster? I am aware that I am still missing wither but I guess I am just lazy and so far I have no problem with any content including Awakener.

"
SaeYoS wrote:
Any advice on how I can improve my TR Trickster? I am aware that I am still missing wither but I guess I am just lazy and so far I have no problem with any content including Awakener.

Quiver with chaos dmg over time multi + dmg over time multi + as.
Amulet with +1 to all dext skill
Gloves with chaos over time multi
better belt
bow with more AS
abyss jewel with onlsaught is great.
Quiver doesn't seem too reasonable since there are just a few on the market which got way less life and just 10-12% more damage over time for several exalts (5/12)

The Amulet is unfortunately not very reasonable. There is just one for two mirrors which would be a significant improvement over mine - or am I wrong?

Similar situation with gloves. Either I have to sacrifice some resistances/life/attack speed or there are no reasonable gloves on the market

I definitely need AS on my bow and that's what I had imagined as my next big investment

You are obviously right about all of these but I just don't have several dozen exalts
"
SaeYoS wrote:
Quiver doesn't seem too reasonable since there are just a few on the market which got way less life and just 10-12% more damage over time for several exalts (5/12)

The Amulet is unfortunately not very reasonable. There is just one for two mirrors which would be a significant improvement over mine - or am I wrong?

Similar situation with gloves. Either I have to sacrifice some resistances/life/attack speed or there are no reasonable gloves on the market

I definitely need AS on my bow and that's what I had imagined as my next big investment

You are obviously right about all of these but I just don't have several dozen exalts

Not sure what you are looking at but there is plenty of reasonably priced amulets/gloves/quivers to upgrade to. I would personally replace both your rings and belt to get way more resists. I have all my resists capped including chaos and have plenty of room left for other stuff. You should have no problems capping your resists since you aren't even getting chaos resistance on gear at all.

For curiosity, you dont need to have +1 dex gems, +1 chaos gem is almost the same, since it levels toxic rain and most of the supports gems. You only lose 1-2k dps, something like 1% maybe.

Fertile Catalyst increase the - mana on jewelry too.

About elusive/tailwind boots, im not 100% if its super good, i have crit chance in everything that i could get, and 12% with diamond flask makes elusive super inconsistent, tailwind is up but not 100% of the time.

Atziri's Step is more consistent, i would get the new boots only if need to cap res and/or with move speed.

Any idea on what should i upgrade next?

Maybe only helmet with enchant left and the malevolence with bleeding and damage, but i dont think that the later is worth the price.

Really Nice build overall, i tried to tweak it a bit to make it better at bossing. However it’s my third season and i’m getting quite lost on the next upgrade or tree change to make the next step.

So far even fully jooced t16 morphs are melting but i’m havîg a bit more trouble against sirius, shaper and the like.

I do have an empower 4 and a 21tr but it might not appear on gear since i switch it to level up gems when zooming through t16.

"
nabilfares5 wrote:
For curiosity, you dont need to have +1 dex gems, +1 chaos gem is almost the same, since it levels toxic rain and most of the supports gems.
The amulet affects active skill gems, not supports.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
For curiosity, you dont need to have +1 dex gems, +1 chaos gem is almost the same, since it levels toxic rain and most of the supports gems.
The amulet affects active skill gems, not supports.
So either chaos gems or dex gems should work, as either one will boost Toxic Rain by another level. Strength gems would not, because it doesn't boost Empower - it's a Strength gem, but not an active skill gem.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Cyange wrote:
Really Nice build overall, i tried to tweak it a bit to make it better at bossing. However it’s my third season and i’m getting quite lost on the next upgrade or tree change to make the next step.

So far even fully jooced t16 morphs are melting but i’m havîg a bit more trouble against sirius, shaper and the like.

I do have an empower 4 and a 21tr but it might not appear on gear since i switch it to level up gems when zooming through t16.

Forgot to post my stuff so here it is !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info