(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Posting for advice as i feel like i am somewhat starting to hit a wall as i am getting rekt by high tier morphs and kinda takes a lil bit on conq's i am in the market for an upgrade on rings, gloves, amulet and maybe switching to a stygian belt but i am kinda stuck with needing strength for the 155 requirement also i haven't bothered annointing my amulet due to me wanting to switch it out.

I also have mana sustain issues when there isn't enough mobs around so i have to pop a mana flask or use vaal clarity if it's ready, also cannot regenerate is annoying but doable. Yes i know i have an empty jewel socket because i just got it.
"
heinrich6745 wrote:
Posting for advice as i feel like i am somewhat starting to hit a wall as i am getting rekt by high tier morphs and kinda takes a lil bit on conq's i am in the market for an upgrade on rings, gloves, amulet and maybe switching to a stygian belt but i am kinda stuck with needing strength for the 155 requirement also i haven't bothered annointing my amulet due to me wanting to switch it out.

I also have mana sustain issues when there isn't enough mobs around so i have to pop a mana flask or use vaal clarity if it's ready, also cannot regenerate is annoying but doable. Yes i know i have an empty jewel socket because i just got it.

To avoid mana problems you should have -mana cost for non channeling skills
( at least -8).
You can have a watcher's eye with -10 mana cost with clarity too

I managed to craft this. So now if I craft Cannot roll Attack Modifiers with crafting bench and exalt slam I will get 100% guaranteed 1+ to level of socketed gems right? I've never crafted anything like this so I just want to be sure.
Last edited by Turska on Jan 12, 2020, 4:24:55 AM
Some changes, better belt/boots, watcher's eye and bow.

I have some currency left but i don't know what to updrade, maybe the other jewels :

Could be better but it will be expensive to change.
Sirius 8 is no problem, Shaper and guardians are easy too. Didn't try Uber elder for the moment.
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
"
heinrich6745 wrote:

( at least -8).
Yep, what he said.

Also buy lvl 21 toxic rain (no idea why you don't have that when you have expensive stuff like enlighten 4 already), try to get gloves with chaos dot multi, your belt is weak, even if you can't find / craft a good stygian you could get more life or triple resist on it (allowing more leeway on rings / amulet), or at least craft something on it.

About anointment you can even get cheap +30 str one as a temporary solution if you have problem to reach stat thresholds.

No regen maps use enduring mana flask with whatever affix you want, it's especially good when you have low mana pool unreserved because it doesn't constantly cancel out.

Keep in mind you won't be able to insta phase high level bosses or facetank, so you have to try to avoid as many boss / meta abilities as possible.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
"
heinrich6745 wrote:

( at least -8).
Yep, what he said.

Also buy lvl 21 toxic rain (no idea why you don't have that when you have expensive stuff like enlighten 4 already), try to get gloves with chaos dot multi, your belt is weak, even if you can't find / craft a good stygian you could get more life or triple resist on it (allowing more leeway on rings / amulet), or at least craft something on it.

About anointment you can even get cheap +30 str one as a temporary solution if you have problem to reach stat thresholds.

No regen maps use enduring mana flask with whatever affix you want, it's especially good when you have low mana pool unreserved because it doesn't constantly cancel out.

Keep in mind you won't be able to insta phase high level bosses or facetank, so you have to try to avoid as many boss / meta abilities as possible.

Thanks both of you for the advice, i am aware of the toxic rain 21 i am lacking mainly because i was being cheap and trying to get one myself instead of buying but i might just do it anyways since i do have the currency to blow.

I'll work on the things that was said and hopefully will do a bit better
I made a little video of a shaper kill :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lr-DgQaH4w

I totaly messed up the last phase but the dps is here considering his HP now
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/victorlee/characters

Any advice for my character? Mostly a finished build and I doubt I will fund another character this league. Recently found lvl 4 Enlighten and Inspired Learning.

Some current goals of mine: Switch to CWDT - IC (for lower str req and I can get rid of it on jewelry for other rolls). Get higher -mana cost rings. Look for amulet with +1 chaos and -mana cost. Upgrade to Stygian. Basically just minor upgrades in all slots I suppose?
"
Turska wrote:

I managed to craft this. So now if I craft Cannot roll Attack Modifiers with crafting bench and exalt slam I will get 100% guaranteed 1+ to level of socketed gems right? I've never crafted anything like this so I just want to be sure.
This is correct, enjoy!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
victorlee wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/victorlee/characters

Any advice for my character? Mostly a finished build and I doubt I will fund another character this league. Recently found lvl 4 Enlighten and Inspired Learning.

Some current goals of mine: Switch to CWDT - IC (for lower str req and I can get rid of it on jewelry for other rolls). Get higher -mana cost rings. Look for amulet with +1 chaos and -mana cost. Upgrade to Stygian. Basically just minor upgrades in all slots I suppose?
You're right, that's mostly done. :)

Swap to a Stygian Vise for an extra jewel slot.

I'd personally drop the ignite flask for one with increased evasion - depends though, on whether you can max out your QOTF movespeed as is.

Useful enchants on your boots / gloves / helmet. The boots enchant you have now only helps for mobs, and the only time you need the extra is on bosses, so feel free to overwrite that one.

You're not running a lot of jewels, but the one I see there could use an upgrade to a 3 useful affix one.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info