(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

I am starting this as SSF in standard. Does anyone have a loot filter to use? Ive never played SSF so a little overwhelmed with what loot I actually need to pick up.
I have played this build back in Heist as a league starter and quite enjoyed it. How bad were the nerfs to the build since then? Is it still a S-tier league starter?
Hello again, glad to see your build is still just as good, if not even stronger now.

Where are the "notes" please? I looked in the notes after loading up the pastebin link, but there doesn't appear to be anything there.

I have the passive tree loaded up, and all the other info about the main link and what have you no notes though.

I'm wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place, please?
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Jul 11, 2021, 9:16:14 PM
Yeah dude, there's definitely no notes in the pastebin link that I can find.

I have it loaded up. everything else is there, but there's nothing in the notes section.

Am I doing something wrong, please mate?

Thanks.

EDIT: just using common sense when following the full passive tree.

I grabbed the first big health node at the beginning just as it makes sense to have a bit of health. going to try and just got for master fletcher now though. Maybe stopping to pick up some more health if need be.

Only stopping for health currently though. I remember being squishy as hell once I started to have to fight the original bosses (like malekith) I don't know if I've really been any further in the story yet, been years since I finished this.

Looking forward to experiencing the rest of the story though. Hopefully I don't fall sick this time before I can finish it again, ha ha (no really though, that would suck)
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Jul 13, 2021, 6:45:55 PM
I've just killed the 3 bandits. I have master fletcher and I grabbed the nodes closest to the start with health and outright damage upgrade.

What is advised to grab next, please?

Do I need more health, to start getting evasion or go for more damage?

I don't want to end up messing up the character, by not getting enough of something in time.

is the best way to just level up everything a bit, or am I better off going for a certain thing now and then the others after, please?
Any chance someone can take a look at my build and let me know what I can do better I’m having issues staying alive
Looks like we survive another league.
"

You sure about that? The TR mana cost is going to be insane..
Hello, I took a break last league after being disappointed with some stuff. I might be playing some stupid Shield Crush build to try out some new stuff. The new mana cost looks absolutely fucked; I think the best idea is going to be dropping a flask and mana investment and just using an Enduring Mana Flask. They seem to want us to use it, and they've basically armbarred us to make it the only "low" investment mana fix.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"

You sure about that? The TR mana cost is going to be insane..

I mean everyone is stuck eating a bit of shit in that regard. TR got off easy comparatively. And there's still room to remove 19 mana cost from the cast anyway.

Weapon DoTs moving from prefix to suffix is the only thing that makes me really groan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info