(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

What's the better anointment? Corruption or Exceptional Performance? Or is there another one?

Also, what's the ideal gem set up for end game toxic rain
I know TR, Empower (LVL 4 ideal but LVL 3 ok), Void Manip, Viscious Proj, Mirage Archer.

What's the sixth gem? Anomalous Conc Effect?

I like this build overall. Great league starter, but just trying to push it into the far end game and up my damage.
"
Kojack37 wrote:
What's the better anointment? Corruption or Exceptional Performance? Or is there another one?

Exceptional Performance and Potency of Will are the best Annointments, both give the same amount of Skill Effect Duration but Potency of Will costs an Opalescent oil to annoint with 2 low tier oils, while Exceptional Performance just costs a Black oil to annoint with 2 low tier oils.

both of them have no alternative

the only real reason to annoint Corruption is when you can skill both of the passives with a thread of fate or just normally.

"
Kojack37 wrote:
Also, what's the ideal gem set up for end game toxic rain
I know TR, Empower (LVL 4 ideal but LVL 3 ok), Void Manip, Viscious Proj, Mirage Archer.

What's the sixth gem? Anomalous Conc Effect?

Anomalous Conc effect if you dont mind the clear speed loss, you can gem swap with Efficacy for maps and just use anomalous conc effect for bosses.

the real second best would be swift affliction (awakened swift affliction), its worse damage then conc effect but better then Efficacy, so its kind of the middleground between clear speed and boss damage
Last edited by Zambajzz on May 13, 2021, 2:40:33 AM

This is my current bow. Bought it for an ex and have been using it to push into red maps. It works well so far, but I feel I'll need a better bow for damage vs. the very end game bosses.

Have about 7 ex to spend, but will save up to about 10 ex.
Looking to buy a bow with +1 to gems, +2 to support gems, both damage over time multis but I won't be able to afford as high of an attack speed.

POB tells me buying a new bow like this without attack speed will only boost my DPS 7%ish, which I don't feel is worth it to spend so much EX.

However, I gotta think that POB isn't calculating anything, or is losing that much attack speed going to nerf my damage?

Thanks for the help.
"
Kojack37 wrote:

This is my current bow. Bought it for an ex and have been using it to push into red maps. It works well so far, but I feel I'll need a better bow for damage vs. the very end game bosses.

Have about 7 ex to spend, but will save up to about 10 ex.
Looking to buy a bow with +1 to gems, +2 to support gems, both damage over time multis but I won't be able to afford as high of an attack speed.

POB tells me buying a new bow like this without attack speed will only boost my DPS 7%ish, which I don't feel is worth it to spend so much EX.

However, I gotta think that POB isn't calculating anything, or is losing that much attack speed going to nerf my damage?

Thanks for the help.

even with my calculations its aprox a 8%-8.3% damage upgrade for the bow (if you have the harvest craft that increases attack speed per quality on the bow), so you are not wrong.

the pure endgame bow is a late game upgrade, getting an empower level 4 is much more valueable for you then the new bow, if you consider the cost-benefit factor.

so you are right, you dont want it now, getting the bow now wouldnt be a waste, but if you have other upgrades to make, like an empower level 4 and new gloves in your case, you want to upgrade them first.

an 7%-8% damage upgrade doesnt sound like much now, but its "overall" more damage, as in you always get 7%-8% more damage, no matter how late you get the bow

and as always, please consider using a Replica Conquerer's Efficiency, its cheaper then the watchers eye, you lose a little bit of life and ES but gain a little bit of damage
Last edited by Zambajzz on May 14, 2021, 7:14:15 AM
Really enjoying this build, switched to it from Ranger TR when i found the survivability too low, struggling in red maps at 92, now i'm able to run t16 ultimatums from level 85, constantly humming 'can't touch this' to myself
It was the build I was originally going to play, this was my first league start, but I got newb trapped by the 'nerfs', I just wish I played it from day 1!
Would Phantasmal toxic rain level 20 beat out level 21 toxic rain in damage?
"
zero974 wrote:
Would Phantasmal toxic rain level 20 beat out level 21 toxic rain in damage?
No.
Also phantasmal toxic rain is dead with 3.14 nerf. Extra arrows reduce your single target damage. Explanation: https://youtu.be/2dtD_bygrZ0

Only good alt-qual now is anomalous because skill duration scaling still works (assuming stationary target, on a moving target it doesn't).
Hello everyone, I want to meet Sirus for the first time. Can you inspect me and give me advice (especially for survival), to avoid missing the boss. Thanks in advance
"
kenshin60500 wrote:
Hello everyone, I want to meet Sirus for the first time. Can you inspect me and give me advice (especially for survival), to avoid missing the boss. Thanks in advance

I wouldn't recommend meeting Sirus. Dude is a badass but very rude, prone to violence, no social skills at all.

In all seriousness, best way to do it is just watch videos. Lots of good youtube videos on each boss out there. Sirus is mechanically one of the tougher ones, and you'll probably die a few times learning even if you do study some videos. Just be prepared to die a few times and come back and learn from your mistakes.
"
"
kenshin60500 wrote:

I wouldn't recommend meeting Sirus. Dude is a badass but very rude, prone to violence, no social skills at all.

In all seriousness, best way to do it is just watch videos. Lots of good youtube videos on each boss out there. Sirus is mechanically one of the tougher ones, and you'll probably die a few times learning even if you do study some videos. Just be prepared to die a few times and come back and learn from your mistakes.

This.

When I first met Sirus, he killed me without letting me any chance...on A0...
But after I watched some Clips and tried him again it was way less a struggle than b4. Now I killed him many times (A9 on Standart with a CoC Ice Nova and League A5 with my Trickster TR ( deathless) ) and its fairly easy now. You can always have a bit of bad luck with this fight, but at the end of the day its easily doable if you are concentrated enough.

To avoid an unnecessary double post, can someone give me any advise what to upgrade next? I think that every item I need now would be multiple ex in cost and I really dont want to spent my Currency on the wrong end.^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info