(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
vendricks wrote:
Anyone knows how to craft the amulet with chaos DOT, +1 level chaos skill and +1 dex spell skill?

itemlevel 82 hunter influenced amulet (my suggestion would be an Amber, Lapis or Agate Amulet)

harvest reforge chaos/chaos modifiers are more likely or abberant fossils / + faceted // + corroted

but these affixes are pretty rare, so buying is most likely the best option
Last edited by Zambajazz on May 12, 2021, 1:55:38 AM
"
"
zooky wrote:

Thanks!

So the same bow with attack speed instead of res is 20ex + :O or am i searching wrong? :D

I will try replicas conquerers Efficiency

unfortunatly you are not, AS on your bow is kind of luxuary, so use one without AS for now.

got it! Thanks!

but how big of an upgrade would such a bow be compared to mine?

Any tips for blight? I jsut cant kill the bosses...
"
zooky wrote:

got it! Thanks!

according to pob the bow would be a 15-20% dps increase overall

i havent done blight a whole lot this league, so other then the normal "place wither totems near them and dont let your wither stacks drop" i not a lot of help.

replacing conc effect for efficacy or swift affliction (if you dont mind recoloring it just for blight) can help, if you cant facetank them they tend to just wander away from your pods, so swift affliction would deal damage to them faster
"
"
zooky wrote:

got it! Thanks!

according to pob the bow would be a 15-20% dps increase overall

i havent done blight a whole lot this league, so other then the normal "place wither totems near them and dont let your wither stacks drop" i not a lot of help.

replacing conc effect for efficacy or swift affliction (if you dont mind recoloring it just for blight) can help, if you cant facetank them they tend to just wander away from your pods, so swift affliction would deal damage to them faster

Hmmm i´ll try. Ty.

Another thing: if i drop Steelskin for immortal call i could drop str from my amulet/Beld and Rings and could focus on more dmg. Would that be worth?

Edit: I just tried and there is no way.. they jsut walk past like its nothing :D its especially impossible if they come from two sides. I cant build enough towers and i dont have enough AoE.

Maybe i just shouldnt do blight
Last edited by zooky on May 12, 2021, 3:34:08 AM
"
zooky wrote:

Hmmm i´ll try. Ty.

Another thing: if i drop Steelskin for immortal call i could drop str from my amulet/Beld and Rings and could focus on more dmg. Would that be worth?

Edit: I just tried and there is no way.. they jsut walk past like its nothing :D its especially impossible if they come from two sides. I cant build enough towers and i dont have enough AoE.

Maybe i just shouldnt do blight

for sure, you can equip a low level cast when damage taken and low level immortal call, you only need to make sure that they both require the same level and immortal call can then be triggered by CWDT. IC is arguably even better then steelskin for our build as we have a decent amount of skill effect duration

and sorry i cant help with blight =/
What's the better anointment? Corruption or Exceptional Performance? Or is there another one?

Also, what's the ideal gem set up for end game toxic rain
I know TR, Empower (LVL 4 ideal but LVL 3 ok), Void Manip, Viscious Proj, Mirage Archer.

What's the sixth gem? Anomalous Conc Effect?

I like this build overall. Great league starter, but just trying to push it into the far end game and up my damage.
"
Kojack37 wrote:
What's the better anointment? Corruption or Exceptional Performance? Or is there another one?

Exceptional Performance and Potency of Will are the best Annointments, both give the same amount of Skill Effect Duration but Potency of Will costs an Opalescent oil to annoint with 2 low tier oils, while Exceptional Performance just costs a Black oil to annoint with 2 low tier oils.

both of them have no alternative

the only real reason to annoint Corruption is when you can skill both of the passives with a thread of fate or just normally.

"
Kojack37 wrote:
Also, what's the ideal gem set up for end game toxic rain
I know TR, Empower (LVL 4 ideal but LVL 3 ok), Void Manip, Viscious Proj, Mirage Archer.

What's the sixth gem? Anomalous Conc Effect?

Anomalous Conc effect if you dont mind the clear speed loss, you can gem swap with Efficacy for maps and just use anomalous conc effect for bosses.

the real second best would be swift affliction (awakened swift affliction), its worse damage then conc effect but better then Efficacy, so its kind of the middleground between clear speed and boss damage
Last edited by Zambajazz on May 13, 2021, 2:40:33 AM

This is my current bow. Bought it for an ex and have been using it to push into red maps. It works well so far, but I feel I'll need a better bow for damage vs. the very end game bosses.

Have about 7 ex to spend, but will save up to about 10 ex.
Looking to buy a bow with +1 to gems, +2 to support gems, both damage over time multis but I won't be able to afford as high of an attack speed.

POB tells me buying a new bow like this without attack speed will only boost my DPS 7%ish, which I don't feel is worth it to spend so much EX.

However, I gotta think that POB isn't calculating anything, or is losing that much attack speed going to nerf my damage?

Thanks for the help.
"
Kojack37 wrote:

This is my current bow. Bought it for an ex and have been using it to push into red maps. It works well so far, but I feel I'll need a better bow for damage vs. the very end game bosses.

Have about 7 ex to spend, but will save up to about 10 ex.
Looking to buy a bow with +1 to gems, +2 to support gems, both damage over time multis but I won't be able to afford as high of an attack speed.

POB tells me buying a new bow like this without attack speed will only boost my DPS 7%ish, which I don't feel is worth it to spend so much EX.

However, I gotta think that POB isn't calculating anything, or is losing that much attack speed going to nerf my damage?

Thanks for the help.

even with my calculations its aprox a 8%-8.3% damage upgrade for the bow (if you have the harvest craft that increases attack speed per quality on the bow), so you are not wrong.

the pure endgame bow is a late game upgrade, getting an empower level 4 is much more valueable for you then the new bow, if you consider the cost-benefit factor.

so you are right, you dont want it now, getting the bow now wouldnt be a waste, but if you have other upgrades to make, like an empower level 4 and new gloves in your case, you want to upgrade them first.

an 7%-8% damage upgrade doesnt sound like much now, but its "overall" more damage, as in you always get 7%-8% more damage, no matter how late you get the bow

and as always, please consider using a Replica Conquerer's Efficiency, its cheaper then the watchers eye, you lose a little bit of life and ES but gain a little bit of damage
Last edited by Zambajazz on May 14, 2021, 7:14:15 AM
Really enjoying this build, switched to it from Ranger TR when i found the survivability too low, struggling in red maps at 92, now i'm able to run t16 ultimatums from level 85, constantly humming 'can't touch this' to myself
It was the build I was originally going to play, this was my first league start, but I got newb trapped by the 'nerfs', I just wish I played it from day 1!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info