(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
firebelt wrote:
Why can't I find a single quiver with cdot multiplier with attack skills or damage over time multiplier.
Cuz you probably typed wrong mod name in search.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/O6z0Ra0TE
Hello, can you give us the priority auras.
I don't have enough mana to use them all (malevolence, flesh and stone, discipline, vaal grace, vaal clarity)

Thanks in advance
"
kenshin60500 wrote:
I don't have enough mana to use them all (malevolence, flesh and stone, discipline, vaal grace, vaal clarity)

Thanks in advance

Malevolence is the most important as it adds a lot to damage. Discipline is key for more Energy Shield.

A level 1 clarity is important if you are using the -mana cost Watcher's Eye Jewel.

I haven't been able to fit in Flesh and Stone yet but I would say the priority on that one is lower than Malevolence and Discipline.

Vaal Grace seems like a bit of a luxury.
"
Kojack37 wrote:
"
kenshin60500 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Malevolence is the most important as it adds a lot to damage. Discipline is key for more Energy Shield.

A level 1 clarity is important if you are using the -mana cost Watcher's Eye Jewel.

I haven't been able to fit in Flesh and Stone yet but I would say the priority on that one is lower than Malevolence and Discipline.

Vaal Grace seems like a bit of a luxury.

Malevolence and Clarity are a must, use Discipline if you want more ES or use Flesh and Stone if you want the blind effect in sand stance, they are pretty much interchangeable.

dont use grace, we only need the Vaal portion of the skill, dont use it as an aura.

Edit: also consider using Replica Conqueror's Efficiency instead of the clarity watchers eye. the Replica is far cheaper and opens us up for better watchers eyes.
Last edited by Zambajazz on May 11, 2021, 1:43:27 AM
could you help me once again and tell me what to upgrade next? i have 7ex left.

Also i still struggle with Blight as soon as many bosses come as i cant kill htem since they walk over the spores. No matter which towers i use..
"
zooky wrote:

Also i still struggle with Blight as soon as many bosses come as i cant kill htem since they walk over the spores. No matter which towers i use..

as i was typing you bought an empower level 4, thats good

you also need to annoint exceptional performance soon, its a huge damage boost aswell.

after that you next big upgrade would be a bow like this one

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

ignore the white sockets and the fire res. ideally you want attack speed instead of fire res, but the base is important, you need a 1.5 attack speed base.

this bow costs 6 ex if you want to make it yourself or around 7.5-8 ex if you want to buy a finished one.

most of your gear is fine for now, as a budget option

i also highly recommend on switching your watchers eye for a Replica Conqueror's Efficiency, you are losing a bit of life and ES but you gain skill effect duration (which essentially is damage) and you can save up your currency for a dot multi while affected by malevolence watchers eye.
"
zooky wrote:

Hi, you can upgrade your gear:
- Bow "fossil craft with jagged + corroded + metallic, bow needs to be lvl 64+". This Tip from Viktranka was gold and cheap. Can recommend.
- Iolite rings
- Chaos damage gloves
- Annoint Amulet as recommended with exceptional performance
- Lab enchant on helmet. Idealy +40% damge with TR

Last edited by RustyCrank_POE on May 11, 2021, 6:46:31 AM
"

- Bow "fossil craft with jagged + corroded + metallic, bow needs to be lvl 64+". This Tip from Vitranka was gold and cheap. Can recommend.

really good if you have not a lot of currency, but eventually you want to upgrade to a multicrafted bow.

"

The dot multi malevolence watcher's eye was 14 ex last time I checked, so not worth for now imo. You can upgrade a lot with your 7 ex on other things

also true, its not a priority right now, but eventually you want one, switching to the replica only looses you some defences, on a build that is full of them, while providing some damage

rest is true, although imho switching to a multicrafted bow is the biggest damage gain for a managable investment
Also, I am using a carcass jack while sitting on 6.5k ehp. That is also something to concider if you are lacking damage.
This chest is a good middleground between damage and survivability as it also gives some res.
Last edited by RustyCrank_POE on May 11, 2021, 6:47:39 AM
"
"
The dot multi malevolence watcher's eye was 14 ex last time I checked, so not worth for now imo. You can upgrade a lot with your 7 ex on other things
also true, its not a priority right now, but eventually you want one,
You can also use rank1 precision and attack speed during precision watcher's eye. Maybe not as good but at least you don't compete with the burning arrow horde that keeps bumping up prices of stuff like awakened swift affliction and malevolence watcher's eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info