[3.7] Occultist/Trickster Bane SSF SHC lvl 100 Rank 3 Build guide / All Content / lvl 100 viable

Agree on delve.. Easy until it´s not. Definitly not a delve build but neither are most other builds floating around. I strongly suspect the cold build will have problems with delve too. It´s not gonna go to 3000.. The strength of the build imo is it´s allround capacity. I´t,s not bad at anything (except killing atziri :)
Atziri´s reflection is good, probably BiS but too expensive to recommend. I use it too and also love how much evasion it gives with skin of the loyal.
Ran some delve on softcore and must say you are very skilled to reach 600. I struggle at 370 or so.
Hi
im playing ur build in hc ssf in flashback and found an essence worm ring. do you have any advice on how to impliment it or is it too bad because of the extra mana reservation?
@thecure999 Looks like you have Bane, Wither totems, Essense Drain, and Blight available..

What was your cast sequence for packs or single target? Also doesn't Contagion usually get cast before ED?
Packs just bane. Single target: Bane, Wither, ED, blight. The thing is i never get to blight and almost never ED on map bosses. Also ofc if precast is possible i cast totems and get infusion (blight) going. Will replace blight with movement skill/arcane surge.

My highest map is 11 so ED will get cast more ofthen on higher levels.

Yes contagion then ED but i clear with bane only and use ED for things with lots of HP. Bane vs contagion/ED is 1 fast easy click compared to 2 clicks and aimingissues.. Once in a blue moon you get loads of mobs with contagion/ED but most of the time it´s just more clicking and annoying imo.
Last edited by thecure999 on May 16, 2019, 11:07:39 PM
"
thecure999 wrote:

To me CI, shield and wand is "better" in the long run and generally. Less dps but alot tankier. Tried lowlife and shield/wand too and it´s midway between in dps/tankiness.

Yeah, for a cheap/starter build, wand, shield + CI seems more feasible. To run a low life build Shavronne's Wrappings is sort of a must.

Another guide I found useful is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXjQVSmOhiA&t=483s . Although it's more expensive :)
Nice guide, gotta love this guy and his helmet :D. I ran lowlife with alot better gear and think CI is "better" for endgame aswell. With corrupted shavs (+1 to all gems) and top gear you get slightly more dps than CI/Skin of the loyal (+2 to all gems). Using Atziri´s reflection/Coward´s legacy combo tips the balance back to CI giving it more damage but at a cost in less ES.

Shaper dps with everything up and running around 2 million. Excellent for tough bosses but less so in delve etc where everything dies instantly anyway.

I ended up preferring CI without leagacy/reflection. Less damage but more survivability. Boss dps is good enough. Being immune to chaosdamage is underrated imo.

The differences in approach is pretty small and all works just fine. 2 hander options work fine too and choices between secondary damage doesn´t matter all that much.

However i find mobility to be very important in endgame and almost pointless in easy content, this creates some confusion. When i say it´s a bad idea to stand still and blight/soulrendspam this is in the context of farming shaper and his subbosses deathless on highlevel maps etc. For normal play it doesn´t really matter and those skill setups work fine.

EDIT: checked dps for current CI setup, standard 1.3 million shaper dps season 750 000
Last edited by thecure999 on May 18, 2019, 1:14:07 PM
As a sidenote i will mention something noone has really adressed properly and that is manaregen. Bane must be freely spammable to work flawlessly. This can be fixed in oh so many ways but it must be fixed for the build to work. Not sure about exact breaking points but i find that ppl tend to be on the too low side of things so keep that in mind. Around 100 mana/second is desirable.

My season character has 61.2 and that works but just barely.
"
thecure999 wrote:
Nice guide, gotta love this guy and his helmet :D. I ran lowlife with alot better gear and think CI is "better" for endgame aswell. With corrupted shavs (+1 to all gems) and top gear you get slightly more dps than CI/Skin of the loyal (+2 to all gems). Using Atziri´s reflection/Coward´s legacy combo tips the balance back to CI giving it more damage but at a cost in less ES.

I am playing PS4 so the economic is currently crazy, so I am mainly focusing on "almost SSF" builds :/

Speaking of skill tree, I note both https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2458430 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXjQVSmOhiA&t=483s go for Spiritual Aid so the +dmg% for minions also applies to you. However this guide doesn't go for it. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Also is Zealot's Oath good ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info