[3.7] Occultist/Trickster Bane SSF SHC lvl 100 Rank 3 Build guide / All Content / lvl 100 viable

Spiritual aid depends on if you have miniondamage you want to utilize. Zealoths oath is good if you are ES (energy shield) based.
Last edited by thecure999 on May 18, 2019, 7:00:48 PM
What's the recovery mechanism for this build? The 0.2 spell leech on Vixen doesn't work for bane.

Is it by
- Soul Thief
- Essence Drain + Zealot's Oath
- Does other life regen nodes in Passive Tree help? -- Since the life is pretty low with CI.
life regen and zealoth´s oath only. ES isn´t that low.. from around 10 k to 14 k depending on setup/gear etc. No facetanking! :D
"
thecure999 wrote:
life regen and zealoth´s oath only.

:D . So it's more based on get hit -- escape away -- start regen -- great, regen cannot be interrupted !!

Why Soul Thief doesn't help? -- no hit?
No hit.
"
thecure999 wrote:
No hit.

DoT really needs buff :/

Speaking of that, Essence Drain / Soulrend considered as hit right? -- so they still get the benefit ;)
Yeah ED hits not so often and i normally don´t run soulrend but if you base the build around soulrend u got energyleech.
I made a lowlife/soulrend build to mess around with it (character: H_Blavatsky).
My thoughts are that bane clears better and deals more damage. On a wide open map it´s pretty cool to kill things offscreen but it usually leaves mobs alive so u have to pewpew again anyway.

The leech is not very strong since most of soulrend´s damage comes from dot.

Gonna try it out some more but sofar it´s meh.
Seems like soulrend is really awesome at speedclearing open areas. The cast time and directional projectiles make it slow/dangerous in confined spaces compared to bane. Boss dps is great IF you can stand still and spam it and really horrible if you can´t.

Feels to me like playing a really good ranger/bow build.
How do you craft the chest? -- Any guide? (e.g. get an ilvl85 vaal regalia, use orb of alternation, do orb of regal when see certain affix/suffix, and then go to the crafting bench? )

Update: Never mind, this seems the way to go: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/abpfpt/are_there_any_guides_for_crafting_a_high_es_vaal/
Last edited by wx5945 on May 31, 2019, 1:19:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info