[3.7] Occultist/Trickster Bane SSF SHC lvl 100 Rank 3 Build guide / All Content / lvl 100 viable

The 90+ minion damage drops from temple boss and thisone also has non alignment chaos damage on it. I haven´t ben able to craft one with better dps. Did try alot.
What would i gain from crafting from higher level base wand? I´m not an "expert" crafter so would love to learn the intricacies. I only know about the itemlevel tresholds for values. Base values are in my understanding just affecting base things like ESphysical damage and other base stuff.
Btw i´m playin bane actively and this thread doesn´t seem to get updated. Can anyone point me in the direction of a active bane build thread that is good? have searched some but all the ones i find are soso.
"
thecure999 wrote:
Btw i´m playin bane actively and this thread doesn´t seem to get updated. Can anyone point me in the direction of a active bane build thread that is good? have searched some but all the ones i find are soso.

I personally find this (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459805) useful for beginner. But it doesn't get updated later as well :(
Last edited by UnlimitedPeter on May 1, 2019, 11:00:11 PM
"
thecure999 wrote:
This is maybe the best allround build i´ve tried in poe. Better than my lowlife auramancer spectre flagship. I run it in standard with better gear than ssf ofcourse and REALLY recommend ppl to try it out.

Obvious gg gear upgrades for non ssf is skin of the loyal with +2 to all gems and empower. Also gives you surprisingly high amounts of ES with good gear.

vixen´s entrapment with +1 to all gems corruption and lvl 4 enhance, hello :)

I don´t mess around with blight at all it feels a bit last year tbh.. Bane will kill anything including shaper and whatnot fast enough and with 4 link ED and wither they go down real fast. Standing still channeling is a dangerous way to get a faster kill imo.. Dots and running around is the way to go.

The build kills bandits like a champ with no danger what so ever even on the highest lvl maps. They just melt and pose no threat with all those curses. Alvas temple thingies are a joke too, boom and the mobs are all gone. Feels less like dps and more like total annihilation :)

I am struggling a lot with this build vs bosses. I even changed ED for Soulrend for better damage. But I am still very squishy. And if I want to change equipment I always struggle with resistances.

That armor you proposed is cool but would take so much out of my res. Plus I never went for 21 lev gems before so trying to level some to try to corrupt them. Second is not sure on which to put quality but have only enough currency to bring one gem to 20% quality.
Think this was the first i saw and it´s good and covers the basics in a nice way. Yesterday i looked at reddit and individual bane players and learned some stuff. Looks like they use twohanders alot (which i have done too). I used both +3 bows and staff with lowlife build. Blightwell amulet, soulstrike quiver and bow was my setup. I didn´t know you can get non-ailment chaos damage on elder amulet. Got a few of those now.

To me CI, shield and wand is "better" in the long run and generally. Less dps but alot tankier. Tried lowlife and shield/wand too and it´s midway between in dps/tankiness.

Guessing that having a neutral tree with no (shield or otherwise) specific nodes and swapping to bow for farming really high hp bosses might be the best. Not sure i will bother with it cause i only do such bosses now and then and kill them fine without the extra dps.
Suporex: Trade all you lvl 20 gems for lvl 1 20% ones and run some easy stuff for a bit to lvl them. Recipe is sell 1 lvl 20 gem and 1 gcp to vendor.

Use regrets and remove all aoedamage from the tree because it doesn´t affect damage over time (pp have said this earlier in the thread, the guy who wrote the guide didn´t know i suppose)

put a curse in the banechain and remove spellcascade (unless running really easy content spellcascade is horrible) Get 6link asap obv and you need to get better gear with more ES (shield helmet boots rings amulet) Resists are always tricky so no easy way around that.. Spell damage leech don´t work unless you hit btw saw u had a node with that. Lots of room for improvement with gear and in the tree/gems whatnot gl :D
Silly question but why in POB is poachers mark only level 7?

and do we just use essence drain by its self? i thought blight would be a better filler spell but
Last edited by BonusCan on May 2, 2019, 7:24:12 PM
"
thecure999 wrote:

Use regrets and remove all aoedamage from the tree because it doesn´t affect damage over time (pp have said this earlier in the thread, the guy who wrote the guide didn´t know i suppose)

Why did you go for Spiritual Aid? what benefits you get from that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info