Map: Drop Rate

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Could be a bit more helpful and outline your strategy. If you traded for all those maps, you would tell us... right?

My strat? no stop being lazy and look up some guides and learn for yourself.

And as for buying maps, that comment is honestly so fucking stupid why would i buy this ammount of maps? To do what exactly?
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Maps drop like candies and people should stop with "I ran 2 maps and I got only 1 back, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!", its pathetic. Just look at prices of maps. Tier 13 maps are 4c, Tier 14 maps are 5c. Those are usually prices of maps in 2nd month of the league, not after 2 weeks.
Guardians maps are 23c each after 2 weeks of the league! We havent had maps so cheap since Harbringer.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 23, 2019, 9:56:33 AM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
3 days ago i had 50 red maps today i have 160, more then tripling my red map pool,and this isn't even anything special there are plenty ppl with way bigger map pools then me.

Why won't you ppl get your head out of your asses and admit to yourself that you are the problem not the map droprates.

Get over yourself and stop thinking you know the atlas and actually learn the atlas, you will have a much better time.

Hey man, 3 days ago, I had 5 shaped lair maps(t11). The same day full of mapping I got it up to 50 with my regular sustain strategy.

Yesterday, I had 10 shaped burial chambers(t11). The same day full of mapping I got it down to 3 with my regular sustain strategy and spending extra on bountiful traps + some scarabs.

Can you please let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Would you advice me to get my head out of my ass too?

Why was the strategy working 3 days ago, but not yesterday?
"
Aynix wrote:
Maps drop like candies and people should stop with "I ran 2 maps and I got only 1 back, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!", its pathetic. Just look at prices of maps. Tier 13 maps are 4c, Tier 14 maps are 5c. Those are usually prices of maps in 2nd month of the league, not after 2 weeks.
Guardians maps are 23c each after 2 weeks of the league! We havent had maps so cheap since Harbringer.

This can also mean what people short of chaos too.
So currency is also precious this league.
"
Aynix wrote:

Do we play the same game ? T13 maps are 5c and T14 maps 7-8c and T15 already cost 13c.

Maybe you think that's okay. But that maps aren't the price worth it cause you will never get that currency back in your run.

What I experienced the last 2 days: Running T11-T12 maps are pretty fine with map drops. Sometimes if I'am lucky I get 2-3 T11/T12 maps back. Yellow Maps drop pretty well. If I run T14-T15 the droprate is really bad. I didn't had a T14 for a while. T15 just from buying.

Running memories is still not worth it to say that the droprate got nerfed compared to other leagues cause of the nexus.
Yes we do play same game. Those prices this early in the league are LOW.
"
Aynix wrote:
Yes we do play same game. Those prices this early in the league are LOW.
Blatant liars like you should be banned.
2 weeks into the league:
https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Betrayal/Map/Maze%20of%20the%20Minotaur%20Map/2455 16c
Synthesis 22c

Last edited by Banneddd on Mar 23, 2019, 1:33:08 PM
It feels really, really bad now that I'm running reds. I did roughly 20 maps yesterday between 11 and 16 (all alched, some with quality + frags) and I've seen at most 5 red maps drop total.

For me to actually sustain level-appropriate map runs without dumping huge amounts of currency into trade, it feels like my yellow drops and even my white drops would have to be high reds.

I don't know what the deal is. I feel like going 4+ maps without a drop felt awful, but very rare in past leagues. Now I'm seeing it happen multiple times a day.
Hello . I am on xbox one and I have the same problem as you. At 3.6.1 I drop map t16 and other red map and since 2 days nothing (92 Occ). So I have my Occ 97 standard and made 30 T16 corrup with 50% scarab map and not a T16. Some T11 and 12 .. I dropped my only T 16 on the Shaper! I specify that I play with 2 friends who have the same problem. While there are 2 to 3 days after the restart server 3.6.1 the t 16 drop. Atlas 145
Last edited by Ldskor on Mar 23, 2019, 5:28:45 PM
I am stuck at T 10.....no T11 map drops no matter what i invest
This is pathetic
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info