Map: Drop Rate

Same here canot sustain t 6 burial chambers even with chiesel and sac fragment but funiest part its when i go to std its fine they fix map drop to league only. I dont get it league suck so much and they kick us in balls even harder ?
Please for the love of GOD Give us more map drops, i only get the same maps each and every time. Or I don't get any maps at all. Fix this already.
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"
Barazon wrote:
"
KopaKabana wrote:
And im willing to uninstal, money well spent elsewhere

PoE feels so much broken now and dissapointing.

I hate this that all those good company starting with good will and turn to bad commercial ethic once they got bought out by another big mob (Tencent is especially worst even in China, they are seeing as unethical company due to bad money grab practice, copyright breach). POE is such good game but now it seems without RMT we just cannot have enough currency to invest in Maps and sustain the maps.
No problem with maps here. Got more than I can run. Maybe try rolling them properly?

Literally this same thread is here EVERY league.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Mar 24, 2019, 9:54:43 PM
"
Chief1337 wrote:
map drops are absolute horrible for me atm.
out of around 15 x t11 + maps i recievd 1 map return.

Even with Chisel vaaling etc, nothing drops for me.

what an absolute garbage league.

Oh and wtf did they do to racecourse map?
Its the most abandonded map in existence. Can you please fix this pile of shit?

Haha its not only race. most of the maps are like ghost town, empty. Defiled Cathedral is another example :D

And yea I ragequit this league. drop rates are so low, not even possible to play. Ill find another game. Im tired by their lies about fixing stuff.

Most important thing! The most fun thing for me Delve is kinda impossible. You need to farm your atlas for sulphite so long... we dont have cheap scarabs now. So this game without Delve(like right now) is dead in less than 1 month in the new league. For so many ppl delving is the thing that makes game fun for long time. But they dont let us play what is fun.
It's not only the map drops that are horrid this league. Fragment drops are horrid! I must have a bad seed or something b/c I have had at least 40 fragment drops and NOT ONE OF THEM has been a midnight!!
Last edited by coatofarms on Mar 24, 2019, 10:33:24 PM
"
Joleco wrote:

Haha its not only race. most of the maps are like ghost town, empty. Defiled Cathedral is another example :D

THIS, honestly this is the problem.
Most maps are honestly so starved out of density, no matter how high the map drop rates are, if there is nothing to kill they wont drop.

Hopefully the next patch will address this, because this is seriously getting out of hand.

Edit
Before some tool tries to be smart about 'you dont know how to run maps properly'. This is what I posted about it on reddit

"
Not to beat a dead horse around with a stick.But something is seriously off with higher red tier map drops.

Ive got the nagging suspicion they either:

1. introduced a bug with map completion bonuses

2. Did something drastic with the level of maps dropping

3. Rarity somehow influences map levels now

Ran about 20 t14 maps now, average 100++ iq map, zana mods, elder/shaper influenced, prophecies, anything you can think off.I think I got 3 t14 maps back, rest of them were 11-12 if any red maps dropped at all. Average less than 1 red map per run.

Might be one of those 'unlucky days' but considering my networth is about 120-140 exalts, and I have gotten nearly as much exalt drops or items that are worth the equivalent as I got dropped-t16 maps, something seriously is fishy.
Last edited by Fluxje on Mar 25, 2019, 4:26:11 AM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
No problem with maps here. Got more than I can run. Maybe try rolling them properly?

Literally this same thread is here EVERY league.

Level 90. Give. Me. A. Break. Sure, I got more yellow and white maps then I can run too. You know why? It's because on my lvl 94 I do not run them at all! Then I have meybe 20 T11 (I do not run them either, unless I'm completely out of any higher maps, 17 T12 - same thing like T11, then 4 T13, 3 T12, 0 T15 and 1 T16, which is ele reflect, so I can't run it unless I manage to sextant it with "no reflect", but it dod not happend so far.

That's all. And I remember very well, that in week 2 of Betreyal league I farmed Uber Elder every day, without any problems with T16 sustaining. And don't tell me bullshits like "oh, you have to alch, chiesel and so", because I already do that. And maps do not drop. I have never seen a league with such miserable map drop. Also there is no way to get better. I can make T14 and T15 from every owned T9 and T10 map, but this will cost me 6c each run.

If I do, my currency will end up after few dozens of maps. Yes, I know way to run around such shit drops, but literally I can forget about "Uber Elder farming", while league mechanic is so garbage, I'm not interested in fiddling with this horrible Shitexus.
The problem is:

Syntesis encounters on the maps are like extension of the map. In this league every map is ~%30 bigger than it was thanks to the synth encounters. Bcs map mods remain same in that encounters.

To balance this GGG lowers map drop rate but this couldnt solve the problem. Because synth encounters loot table is completely different from maps.
"
postrach_myszy wrote:
Level 90. Give. Me. A. Break. Sure, I got more yellow and white maps then I can run too.

Yeah, well you your profile is private and you have zero challenges so I don't think you know what you are talking about anyway. Shitexus? You can't have zero challenges in shitexus at level 94. You would have at least 6 by accident.

Impossible.

This is the internet bud. If we don't see it, it never happened. Especially if it is patently impossible.

Every single league there is this same thread. I really think you guys should play D3 or GD where they don't have maps to fuss with. Not being mean but if a certain mechanic makes you unhappy, it might be time to explore other options.

Games are supposed to be fun. There are other fun games out there.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Mar 25, 2019, 1:55:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info