[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
saxisa wrote:
Need more damage! And ES. Haven't been playing enough to afford watcher's eye yet, need a couple more ex. Only have 2ex at the moment. Any cheaper options to help out?

get lvl21 soulrend, upgrade ur helmet (check what helmet i have in my gear) get the watchers eye, get elder gloves with chaos dot multiplier for more global damage, get amulet with spell damage / chaos damage increase, and if ur not lvl 94 or more level up

P.S. get white socket on the chest and swap GMP for energy leech for single targets
Last edited by ssddHell on May 18, 2019, 12:50:45 PM
Hey, man! Great build, I'm having a lot of fun with Soulrend. I'm just having a little trouble with Soulrend's duration. You mention in your posts that you have it up to 1.2 seconds, but I'm not seeing how I can get it that high. It's currently at 0.68 seconds, and although I'm missing the 20% from Prolonged Pain, I can't see where I'll get the rest after that. Sorry if I've missed something very simple, but I'm a pretty lost.
"
Sora1276 wrote:
Hey, man! Great build, I'm having a lot of fun with Soulrend. I'm just having a little trouble with Soulrend's duration. You mention in your posts that you have it up to 1.2 seconds, but I'm not seeing how I can get it that high. It's currently at 0.68 seconds, and although I'm missing the 20% from Prolonged Pain, I can't see where I'll get the rest after that. Sorry if I've missed something very simple, but I'm a pretty lost.

are u checking it at tooltip or in path of building? coz tooltip is super incorect with damage and durations, temporal chains increases the durations of our skills by a lot so thats not counted in the tooltip
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
Sora1276 wrote:

are u checking it at tooltip or in path of building? coz tooltip is super incorect with damage and durations, temporal chains increases the durations of our skills by a lot so thats not counted in the tooltip

Ahhhhhhhh! Thanks for the response! I was checking the tooltip. I didn't even consider that it might be different, haha.
"
Sora1276 wrote:
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
Sora1276 wrote:

Ahhhhhhhh! Thanks for the response! I was checking the tooltip. I didn't even consider that it might be different, haha.

ur welcome dude anytime :)
Hey, what are you planning do with
"
CWDT setup - weapon 1/2
CWDT(R) - Immortal Call(R) - Vortex(B)

As IC nerfed?
"
MansKokoko wrote:
"
CWDT setup - weapon 1/2

As IC nerfed?

increased duration / increaesd area for the vortex most probably or i can just use the slot to level another gem for the league start that would be optimal to make some extra moneyz in long term
"
MansKokoko wrote:
"
CWDT setup - weapon 1/2

As IC nerfed?

increased duration / increaesd area for the vortex most probably or i can just use the slot to level another gem for the league start that would be optimal to make some extra moneyz in long term
Can you update this guide for 3.7? It would be really nice. Also, what do you think about LL vs CI vs LowLife. Can you tell me what build would be more tanky and what build would be more dps oriented. I am hesitating between each of them. Thx!
"
Lazrick wrote:
Can you update this guide for 3.7? It would be really nice. Also, what do you think about LL vs CI vs LowLife. Can you tell me what build would be more tanky and what build would be more dps oriented. I am hesitating between each of them. Thx!

i didnt update anything coz its all unchanged except no more cwdt - immortal call

both CI and LL are good i prefere LL coz i can reserve more auras with my life pool and becouse im doing a lot of uber elder purity of ice is very huge for me but either way its good and tanky

with LL we use pain attunement for damage boost and shavrone is must have while CI can be runned with any ES chest, theres no better here its just two templates that u gotta play both and see which one u like better, i played CI in betrayal and last league i did this build and i can say that i prefere the LL over CI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info