[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

CI version of the build included now!
Hey just wanted to say great build, my league start turned into a bit of a mess so i decided to reroll and this was exactly what I was looking for. Just downed Uber elder at level 84 on a 5 link with gmp and missing some gem links cuz i was a bit lazy. Thanks again for this.
Hai, i was trying every version of this build but ll.
trying with CI right now but i have problem that i cant solve. Mana. i run oom in 3 seconds on bosses and i have no idea how to fix this. tried -7 mana cost crafts, but it didnt help. any ideas?
"
3ryk wrote:
Hai, i was trying every version of this build but ll.
trying with CI right now but i have problem that i cant solve. Mana. i run oom in 3 seconds on bosses and i have no idea how to fix this. tried -7 mana cost crafts, but it didnt help. any ideas?

One of the reasons i chose LL over CI is becouse i was able to use both PoI and clarity (curently level 15, providing with 14.9 mana per second) which basicly resolves my mana issues.

In your case maybe a stormbrand + controlled destruction + mana leech would help u sustain on single target
At lvl 20 mana leech support leeches 3.9% , with my current setup i get 158.3 mana leech per hit on this 3 link, so that should be more than enough
"
Diceington wrote:
Hey just wanted to say great build, my league start turned into a bit of a mess so i decided to reroll and this was exactly what I was looking for. Just downed Uber elder at level 84 on a 5 link with gmp and missing some gem links cuz i was a bit lazy. Thanks again for this.

You are welcome and im glad u like it! its defenetly pretty strong i ended up selling my empower 4 becouse i didnt even bother swaping it for boses anymore GMP works just fine
Going to try your build because it fits a lot of what I see on PoE Ninja for Soulrend. I think its quite a strong build, several people already have over 1 mil DPS with Soulrend, granted that requires many exalts worth of gear. My opinion is that this isn't a league starter because its quite expensive if you want to run Shavronnes, but otherwise I think this will be a staple build in the future as long as ES and Chaos damage remain powerful.
"
H2instinct wrote:
Going to try your build because it fits a lot of what I see on PoE Ninja for Soulrend. I think its quite a strong build, several people already have over 1 mil DPS with Soulrend, granted that requires many exalts worth of gear. My opinion is that this isn't a league starter because its quite expensive if you want to run Shavronnes, but otherwise I think this will be a staple build in the future as long as ES and Chaos damage remain powerful.

I started this league with that build, took my like 3-4 days to buy and link shavrones meanwhile, i was using +2 chaos wand for bane and i bought delirium essence for 5c on day1 and crafted some random gloves for pseudo 5 link soulrend, that took me somewhere to tier 8-9 maps . For chest i bought The Covenant for 1 alchemy just for the 350 es and used the slots to level gems in there. So yea , its not the best and most easy league starter but that was my first time ever playing LL or Chaos build and it all went smoothly, so i believe that everyone should be fine.
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 17, 2019, 6:25:44 AM
Added videos of facetanking minotaur and deathless uber elder , even if it was almost unplayble during that fight becouse of the video capturing, the main idea of this videos is not to show off but people to see the potential of the build!
Why not 40% increase damage enchant vs the +1 projectile one ?
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2ue1rhl.jpg[/IMG]
"
evil_puppet wrote:
Why not 40% increase damage enchant vs the +1 projectile one ?

Its a personal preference, i think all 3 of the enchants are good and situational so i intend to make one helm of each enchants for the different fights, for now im using +1 projectyle becouse for fights like shaper and uber elder i swap GMP for Energy Leech/Empower 4 and with 2 projectyles i have no problems clearing the portal phase at Uber Elder lets say or the hydra/phoenix/chimera mob spawn , while with only one feels some kind of chunky . On the other hand recently i stoped swaping the gems becouse the damage is good enough with gmp even on UE, so 40% damage may be better choice if you gona use GMP all the time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info