[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
saxisa wrote:
Anyone tried alleopathy gloves with this build? Already has the DoT plus level 22 blight. I'm wondering about using with spell totem, but not sure how those mechanics would work with bane.

nah u wont have time to blight since soulrend have 1.2 sec duration , u can try it but i think 5 link for ban or elder gloves with chaos dot multi is way better
Hello this guide is unfortunately not so good you advise people to items that you at the beginning of a league can not have as tabula rasa. the guide is okay
"
saduke wrote:
Hello this guide is unfortunately not so good you advise people to items that you at the beginning of a league can not have as tabula rasa. the guide is okay

thank you for your opinion but this was my league starter for last league and i had 100 ex + on week3 + all content was cleared so im pretty sure its fine
Hi, loving your build so far. Still need to fine tune some stuff but i'll get to that soon. I have the helm just as you mentioned but i want to finalize the colors on the armour to play with Empower lvl4 instead of GMP. Butnifni remove GMP i only have 2 projectiles. Is it possible to get one additional projectiel from any other item/enchant/corruption? Preferably not from Dying sun as i am not a big fan of flasks :) i think i'll love playingneith emp4 and 3 projectiles.

P.s. i am playing on XBOX so abundance is missing here :)
"
iiisus wrote:
Hi, loving your build so far. Still need to fine tune some stuff but i'll get to that soon. I have the helm just as you mentioned but i want to finalize the colors on the armour to play with Empower lvl4 instead of GMP. Butnifni remove GMP i only have 2 projectiles. Is it possible to get one additional projectiel from any other item/enchant/corruption? Preferably not from Dying sun as i am not a big fan of flasks :) i think i'll love playingneith emp4 and 3 projectiles.

P.s. i am playing on XBOX so abundance is missing here :)

Im glad u are enjoying the build dude, yea dying sun is the only way to increase ur projectyles different than helm enchant as far i as can think of right now, but once u can swap the gems u wont need any more than 2 projectyles for boss fights, its quite enough for aull/uber eldr and stuff like that , at least thats how i felt whn i was playing the build, it was all rly smooth i plan to play next league same build again as league starter ! :)
It work? Blight Ligue 3.8patch

the tree is changed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info