[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

Updated for 3.7

P.S. We take minion nods becouse of spiritual aid, the skill makes increases and decreases to minion damage to affect us too so thats why we pick it !
Playing this as a league starter, smooth going so far. Will try to stick with it through uber elder.

One map that gave me trouble last league was HoGM. Any specific gear changes or strategies there?
"
saxisa wrote:
Playing this as a league starter, smooth going so far. Will try to stick with it through uber elder.

One map that gave me trouble last league was HoGM. Any specific gear changes or strategies there?

yep very special one, go to trade820 and pay someone 4-5c for the completion :)
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:

yep very special one, go to trade820 and pay someone 4-5c for the completion :)

Ah. Somehow I thought 'All content' meant everything the game had to offer. Not knocking you, build is super fun but was hoping I could do all maps as well.
Do you think that CWDT + Steelskin could work for this build?
"
Lazrick wrote:
Do you think that CWDT + Steelskin could work for this build?

should work but must be tested first
Hello there)) one of my favorite builds)) thanks dude)
"
e1saad wrote:
Hello there)) one of my favorite builds)) thanks dude)

ur welcome dude ! :)
Hi, I have a problem with using presence of chayula because it takes about 300 life away which makes it so that I can't use the amulet because I don't have enough life to reserve both clarity and purity of ice. Do I use a lower level gem instead?

It's been stressing me out trying to figure it out and I'd appreciate any responses, thanks.
"
PatriarchBear wrote:
Hi, I have a problem with using presence of chayula because it takes about 300 life away which makes it so that I can't use the amulet because I don't have enough life to reserve both clarity and purity of ice. Do I use a lower level gem instead?

It's been stressing me out trying to figure it out and I'd appreciate any responses, thanks.

for that reason i was using just rare amulet, i didnt had any need of more ES or survivability, so i would just go for rare one, but if u wanna stick with it just drop clarity's level which may cause u to have mana issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info