[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
saduke wrote:
Why minion dmg?

becouse of spiritual aid node
so I just started using this, not sure if I'm doing it right?
I reserved my life with the exact same auras and I'm around 20-30 life left and clarity is only level 8
is this normal?
im on SHC, any tips for what I've done so far? would like to try end game content soon once I get 92+
Last edited by sakuramoo on May 11, 2019, 6:28:36 PM
"
sakuramoo wrote:
so I just started using this, not sure if I'm doing it right?
I reserved my life with the exact same auras and I'm around 20-30 life left and clarity is only level 8
is this normal?
im on SHC, any tips for what I've done so far? would like to try end game content soon once I get 92+

well yea the more levels u get the more life u will have and u will be able to upgrade clarity as well ( coz ull have more life to reserve), if u are playing hardcore make sure u get chauyla amulet for more ES and get the rest of the items iv shown in the guide and ull be fine
Great guide, and enjoying the build. I'm making my last transition (out of Gull to a rare helm and into Sin Trek, adding the jewels) but I'm completely lost on how you get a 4 off-color Sin Trek without throwing thousands of chaos at it. Am I missing something?
Last edited by Siruy on May 12, 2019, 11:46:45 AM
"
Siruy wrote:
Great guide, and enjoying the build. I'm making my last transition (out of Gull to a rare helm and into Sin Trek, adding the jewels) but I'm completely lost on how you get a 4 off-color Sin Trek without throwing thousands of chaos at it. Am I missing something?

with the crafting bench make it 2 sockets only, make the two sockets the colors u want, then spam 3 sockets - 2 sockets - 3 sockets - 2 sockets until u get the color u want for 3rd socket, then spam 4 sockets-3sockets to get the 4th offcolour
Uber Elder on farm. I'm killing him and all the guardians deathless. I'm not even trying to level and I'm about to hit 97 (would've been 99 by now if I cared about dying). This build scales up very well.
"
nomnaut wrote:
Uber Elder on farm. I'm killing him and all the guardians deathless. I'm not even trying to level and I'm about to hit 97 (would've been 99 by now if I cared about dying). This build scales up very well.
yea if u wanna hit 100 just use logout macro and the few times u are about to die u gona sae yourself HC style :P
Well i just finished the game whit this build at lvl 96, still need two points in the tree for complete the Spiritual Aid nod ...
9.4k ES make me almost immortal lol
Now i need another build, maybe a Witch or something whit lots of explosions
Thanks again Bro!!!
"
LindaPS wrote:
Well i just finished the game whit this build at lvl 96, still need two points in the tree for complete the Spiritual Aid nod ...
9.4k ES make me almost immortal lol
Now i need another build, maybe a Witch or something whit lots of explosions
Thanks again Bro!!!

you are welcome bro, if u want a lot of explosions take a look at my frostbolt machinegun build and add some heralds :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2477005/page/1#p21947220
Need more damage! And ES. Haven't been playing enough to afford watcher's eye yet, need a couple more ex. Only have 2ex at the moment. Any cheaper options to help out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info