[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

Last edited by ssddHell on Apr 30, 2019, 7:30:49 AM
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
Seeing these peoples gear makes me envious. I don't have the currency to buy any of these really cool uniques. :'(

well its really about just playing the game a lot, here u can get rich by spamming t1 maps u can get any kind of drops if u are lucky enough so just play the game a lot and eventually u will have the moneyz, i had everything that i posted in the item section in like 1 week of the league start so its not that hard as it looks
Hey bro!!
I made the build again, cuz i wasnt using the 2 passives from bandits...
so, can u see my PoB and letme know what should i upgrade? please!!
Already have 8.5k ES and hell yeah im almost immortal xD
And i was wondering if is possible change flame dash for leap slam

https://pastebin.com/2gBh2YzH

Thanks a lot, im having lots of fun!!
BTW im playing in Standart this time =)
"
LindaPS wrote:
Hey bro!!

im glad ur enjoying it bro, for the leapslam ill give u fast no, since it requires a lot of attack speed to feel good and we have a lot of cast speed not attack,

about the upgrades u can get malevolence watcher's eye once they are available in standart ( i have no idea if they are available now , i dont play standart),
then get 21/20 soulrend, your both rings have no energy shield for some reason and they have crafted life !? then the helm can do much better with some fossil crafting u can hit 300~ es -9 chaos resist to nearby enemies helm and then u can improve the rest of the jewels that u have with %es and 1 damage mode to % es and 2 damage modes
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
LindaPS wrote:
Hey bro!!

im glad ur enjoying it bro, for the leapslam ill give u fast no, since it requires a lot of attack speed to feel good and we have a lot of cast speed not attack,

about the upgrades u can get malevolence watcher's eye once they are available in standart ( i have no idea if they are available now , i dont play standart),
then get 21/20 soulrend, your both rings have no energy shield for some reason and they have crafted life !? then the helm can do much better with some fossil crafting u can hit 300~ es -9 chaos resist to nearby enemies helm and then u can improve the rest of the jewels that u have with %es and 1 damage mode to % es and 2 damage modes

Thanks for answer and help ... already upgraded my rings and change the old boots for the SIN TREK, now i have 8.8k ES ... i spam uber elder and is really easy to kill izaro.
now the helm, i dont know how to do what u recommend me to do, should i pick a ilvl 86 Hubris Circlet and then use fossil? dense fossil??
so sorry but i still dont learn how to craft =(
Thanks again!!

Almost forgot, i cant buy the watcher's eye whit malevolence mod the price is about 12exalteds... but im working hard for be able to buy it some day hahaha
Last edited by LindaPS on May 3, 2019, 8:35:01 PM
"

Thanks for answer and help ... already upgraded my rings and change the old boots for the SIN TREK, now i have 8.8k ES ... i spam uber elder and is really easy to kill izaro.
now the helm, i dont know how to do what u recommend me to do, should i pick a ilvl 86 Hubris Circlet and then use fossil? dense fossil??
Thanks again!!

Almost forgot, i cant buy the watcher's eye whit malevolence mod the price is about 12exalteds... but im working hard for be able to buy it some day hahaha

Yea pickup a hubris circlet with soulrend enchant allready and craft it with aberrant + dense fossils until u get 280-300 ES at least and "-9 chaos resistence to nearby enemies" check the one im using and make something similar , about the watchers eye 12 ex is a lot but its not that much since ur playing in standart u dont have to worry about ur league runing out so this expensive items are good goals to keep the drive to play more and farm more becouse u have purpose right
"
ssddHell wrote:
"

Thanks again!!

Yea pickup a hubris circlet with soulrend enchant allready and craft it with aberrant + dense fossils until u get 280-300 ES at least and "-9 chaos resistence to nearby enemies" check the one im using and make something similar , about the watchers eye 12 ex is a lot but its not that much since ur playing in standart u dont have to worry about ur league runing out so this expensive items are good goals to keep the drive to play more and farm more becouse u have purpose right

Cool!! thanks alot again bro!!
have a nice day!!
Greetings from Mexico!!
Just wanted to know if i'm on the right track. From here i'll farm some more currency and start to upgrade my gear but i appreciate any tips you can give me. Still using lvling gear for the most part, and have not invested in jewels yet.

Also was a little unsure what to prioritise on tree after level 70.

Build is awesome, having a lot of fun. Character is TheRope. thanks
"
AlienFX_ wrote:
Just wanted to know if i'm on the right track. From here i'll farm some more currency and start to upgrade my gear but i appreciate any tips you can give me. Still using lvling gear for the most part, and have not invested in jewels yet.

Also was a little unsure what to prioritise on tree after level 70.

Build is awesome, having a lot of fun. Character is TheRope. thanks

six link your chest, farm vorici lvl3 in resarch and aim to hit one of the green sockets on ur chest to become white so u can swap GMP for energy leech/empower 4 for boss fights, get the watchers eye from the guide, buy or level 21 soulrend and level ur char up to 95 , when u do all that u will have pretty strong character
Why minion dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info