[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

okay, kinda figured out how to fix mana problems. thats my gear:

Soulrend in Vertex is a must for mana issue(from 108mana 6l to 22-29mana in 4l). I can reserve discipline, clarity and malevolence this way. Also made -7mana on neck to fix this completly. Propably not needed at all with enlighten 3.

To help with my clear with soulrend i use dying sun. but 6l bane does completly fine, just no offscreen :d.

Sitting at 7,7 ES in CI right now. Alot can be changed and improved in my gear and tree propably.

What do u think about this version? i spent some time and currency to make it work and its so fking great to play to be honest. EBMOM was shit comparing to this (only my opinion). Love LL but wanted to use Escape Artist in 100% and we have no evasion in shavs :)

If u have any ideas @ssddHell to improve it, pls share :D

Last edited by 3ryk on Mar 17, 2019, 8:21:22 PM
When using Bane on delirium gloves a top master mod to add would be the +1 to level of AoE gems / increased area of effect. It'd be like having a 5.5 link Bane which is absolutely insane for clearing even in red maps.
leveling path?
"
djnat wrote:
When using Bane on delirium gloves a top master mod to add would be the +1 to level of AoE gems / increased area of effect. It'd be like having a 5.5 link Bane which is absolutely insane for clearing even in red maps.

Yes thats true, but iv been trying to hit Blind with delirium essence for 6 link bane in gloves just for utility, since for clear im using 99% of the time only soulrend becouse shit die before i can curse , im using bane just for single targets mainly, so in my case i would go for Blind + 30% more DoT from delirum instead but its personal preference, there is no wrong way here
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 18, 2019, 7:08:26 AM
"
sivertry wrote:
leveling path?

Thats the leveling path if u start as life/hybrid , and then transalte to ES:
Lvl 50 : https://poeplanner.com/ABAAAJkAECYAAEmw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUsPqySLwzqJ4MgjBZNJEyLq2xoQe746tNHIDHaCtUgG56QFmFNd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUX_Gkye-isrTbAsi9G0ZCPRqQ7zqtAzqug18V8ko-riTHNzr7qcIj0aboffXhEhca8NtrJg6WFXGg9uCx_noHRT60hZv42qhLxFQpyvZWwAAAAAA

Lvl 73: https://poeplanner.com/ABAAAMcAECYAAGCw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUsPqySLwzqJ4MgjBZNJEyLq2xoQe746tNHIDHaCtUgG56QFmFNd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_6XECHy6ebdZ7PFX_Gkye-isrTbAsi9G0ZCPRqQ7zqtAzqug18V8ko-riTHNzr7qcIj0aboRhqeC9YB3zl99eESFxrw22smDpYVcaD21KvrUpn_ILH-egdFPrSFm_jamaetzGMdnIPlG9mVFnzGjiQVY8aoS8RUKcr2VsAAAAAAA==

In case you bought all the required items allready and just need to level the character u can go respec to full ES once u can equip ur Shavrone and the rest of ur gear, but before that u follow the Life path becouse its much easier to level as hybrid than trying to get enough ES from low levels in my opinion.
"
3ryk wrote:
okay, kinda figured out how to fix mana problems. thats my gear:

Soulrend in Vertex is a must for mana issue(from 108mana 6l to 22-29mana in 4l). I can reserve discipline, clarity and malevolence this way. Also made -7mana on neck to fix this completly. Propably not needed at all with enlighten 3.

To help with my clear with soulrend i use dying sun. but 6l bane does completly fine, just no offscreen :d.

Sitting at 7,7 ES in CI right now. Alot can be changed and improved in my gear and tree propably.

What do u think about this version? i spent some time and currency to make it work and its so fking great to play to be honest. EBMOM was shit comparing to this (only my opinion). Love LL but wanted to use Escape Artist in 100% and we have no evasion in shavs :)

If u have any ideas @ssddHell to improve it, pls share :D

We are using Escape Artist with Shavrone mainly for the 20% spell dodge and cannot be stunned while u have ghost shrouds, also 36% cast speed while 3 ghost shrouds which is great becouse soulrend have slow base cast rate.
Also even with no evasion chest i have 47% evade chance, 32% block chance 10% attack dodge chance, 10% spell dodge chance and another 20% from escape artist so on 9k Es all this stuff makes the character feel pretty tanky as u can see in the recent video where i facetank Minotaur

Everything u have is fine except ur jewerly, u can do much better for Rings and Amulet, try to get +45 to maximum energy shield on each piece , maybe u can keep the amulet but the rings u will have to upgrade.
For the mana problems my soulrend cost like 120 mana with GMP and i have like 260 total mana and im fine, i do get out of mana sometimes but the thing is Soulrend have 1.2 sek duration in my setup, while i have ~90 mana regen per second, so basicly i regen all my mana while dodging stuff since we play DoT we dont have to stay on one place and just spam like when ur playing Arc or Ice nova or Frostbolt or whatever
So if u feel your damage is enough u can just try to improve your ES pool, try to get like 8.5k-9k ES to start feel more tanky, u can try the combination of Cerberus Limb and Aegis of Aurora, gona provide u with some extra Energy shield!

Also i want to thank to everyone who plays my build, im happy u guys enjoy it !
Hej, what are you think about play this setup as Occultist?
"
loczek123 wrote:
Hej, what are you think about play this setup as Occultist?

Yea its viable both LL and CI, i guess i would go Ocultist if i wanna play CI and i would stick with trickster for LL

First of all, thanks for the build guide, having a ton of fun at the moment with it and sitting on 8k es clearing up to t12 (only because my map drops have been quite lackluster) super easily!

I'm now not sure on my upgrade priority, I'm considering a malevolence watchers eye next or trying to 6l a second shavs. Would appreciate some critique or your thoughts on this.

Thanks!
"
AntiWaniWan wrote:

First of all, thanks for the build guide, having a ton of fun at the moment with it and sitting on 8k es clearing up to t12 (only because my map drops have been quite lackluster) super easily!

I'm now not sure on my upgrade priority, I'm considering a malevolence watchers eye next or trying to 6l a second shavs. Would appreciate some critique or your thoughts on this.

Thanks!

Thanks for playing the build and im glad u are enjoying it !

So what i would recommend here is first grab 1-2 delirium essences and craft 30% DoT Sorcerer gloves for 5 link bane, that will improve your single target damage for low cost u dont need anything special on them just the 5 link bane and some energy shield, if u can get good resist even better! (later on u may want to grab shaped version of Sorcerer/Arcanist gloves and try to make six link Bane with Blind + 30% damage over time, but thats way down our priority list)
Then try to six link shavrone, becouse that gona boost your soulrend damage a lot, then buy or try to get lvl21 soulrend ( u can buy one without quality for less than 1 ex and use that until u make yourself 21/20, the damage difference is insignificent between quality and no quality), thats a very big boost in your dam.
After u have six link go for Malevolence chaos damage over time watchers eye, its also very big upgrade and then try to get better amulet or save money and buy Pressence of chayula , thats massive ES boost right there, and last buy a hubris base enchanted helm (40% damage or +1 soulrend projectyle depend what u prefere, both are good) and craft it with dense + abberant fossil until u gear ~300 ES helm and -9 chaos resistence to nearby enemies.

So basicly its Gloves-> Six link -> 21 soulrend -> watchers eye -> amulet -> new helm or u can go for six link first and do gloves afterthat works as well!
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 19, 2019, 8:50:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info