[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
Once u can have enough mana without the leech u can change it for another curse , since Despair is big damage boost after the recent changes in curses and Temporal chains is 100% must have for our build to increase the debuff duration of our spell.

As Occultist i have 3 curse available, using Chains and Despair on my Bane and Warlord's Mark on hit.

Generally, I doubt I would find something better than Warlord even if it would be enough to manage mana, I use Ghost Reaver node and Energy Leech gem, Soulrend gives me ES Leech too, all together gives a really amazing tank feeling.
"
loczek123 wrote:
"
Once u can have enough mana without the leech u can change it for another curse , since Despair is big damage boost after the recent changes in curses and Temporal chains is 100% must have for our build to increase the debuff duration of our spell.

As Occultist i have 3 curse available, using Chains and Despair on my Bane and Warlord's Mark on hit.

Generally, I doubt I would find something better than Warlord even if it would be enough to manage mana, I use Ghost Reaver node and Energy Leech gem, Soulrend gives me ES Leech too, all together gives a really amazing tank feeling.

Ah yes my bad Ocultis = easy 3 curses, so good job there :)
P.S. you are running Temp chains + Despair right right?
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 19, 2019, 7:25:09 PM
"

Yes Temp Chains + Despair om Bane, and Warlord's Mark on Ring.

"
loczek123 wrote:
"

Yes Temp Chains + Despair om Bane, and Warlord's Mark on Ring.

Very good !
Can u help plz? why wee need minions skills in tree?
"
e1saad wrote:

Becouse of Spiritual Aids "increases and reductions of minion damage also affect players" so thats one of the best ways to scale DoT right now, using the nods to Spiritual Aid we get 59% increased damage and 2% life regeneration ( that goes into our ES regeneration via Zealoth's oath)
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
e1saad wrote:

Becouse of Spiritual Aids "increases and reductions of minion damage also affect players" so thats one of the best ways to scale DoT right now, using the nods to Spiritual Aid we get 59% increased damage and 2% life regeneration ( that goes into our ES regeneration via Zealoth's oath)

oh thanks!))
hi when i shut down my computer i got on and couldnt find this build and i was like noooooooooooooo loving the build thanks

"
Xavilian wrote:
hi when i shut down my computer i got on and couldnt find this build and i was like noooooooooooooo loving the build thanks

ur welcome my man!
I appriciate the guide, but i have to say its kinda confusing from a semi-noob. your four different PoB links have so many differences due to the life inclusion, that its hard to understand the best way to proceed from low level to endgame. Only the question about the CI build includes what appears to be the true PoB for this build.

Also, dont you find the complete lack of movement abilities a problem? especially when doing memories.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info