3.6.1 Hotfix

Still dying instantly when intervention spawns my screen just freezes for 10 seconds. Really not liking this.
Game still unplayable cant enter map because game crash on map loading screen without any error
"
If we completely get rid of the betrayal system, we wont have to worry about the 3 second lock ups at all anymore. Please god, lord, Chris, remove betrayal.

P.S. When do we get the autoloot pets the chineese got?

+
"
defil3d wrote:
Still dying instantly when intervention spawns my screen just freezes for 10 seconds. Really not liking this.

Yeap many people are having this issue with syndicate interventions. Hopefully a fix inc soon.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Doesn't seem like this hotfix did anything at all.
Hotfix appears to have worked for me though I'd done a complete clean install of the game and went from the steam client to the stand alone client which has generally improved performances like load times. Though "worked" is a strong word as I still get some pretty intense stuttering but it no longer outright crashes me out of the instance but it's actually playable for me.

No idea if doing a clean install down to deleting everything in the documents/my games/Path of Exile folder will help fix issues for others but that's effectively what I did and then installed the stand alone client from the site here rather than go through steam.
i can't play anymore this game.... my game literally freezes guys please fix holy shit.
Okay how about I give the syndicate one Chaos Orb every Friday and they stop taking my lunch everyday and leave me alone forever? Who do I talk to Hillok?
Hi, i play on the xbox one and for quite some time throughout the leagues and i have been playing fine through the story up to act 6 in Synthesis except for one or two freezes following a crash and i got home and was doing the mine until right before the update went live but now i can't even do anything a min or so after fighting a mob my game crashes in the mines or in the story and loading seemed longer. Please Help GGG
Last edited by Snowpeople on Mar 15, 2019, 9:41:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info