3.6.1 Hotfix

"
madmessiah wrote:
"
If we completely get rid of the betrayal system, we wont have to worry about the 3 second lock ups at all anymore. Please god, lord, Chris, remove betrayal.

P.S. When do we get the autoloot pets the chineese got?

we didnt had that during betrayal on league at all we got it now when its in standard

Weird ( cos i skipped 3.5), so i guess 3.6 mucked something up in the betrayal code or smth. Hope they fix it soon, losing 10% exp at every intervention is getting ridiculous at lvl 90 +
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Still laggin adn freezin still instadead on intervention. Poor me.
Thank you for addressing this issue. It at least shows us that you're aware of it and working frantically to resolve the issue.
thanks, no more portals lost to that ;D
oh boy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
this didnt change anything, for me it got even worse.
before this change it was just a lag with at least 50% chance to survive it with some keyspam but now its just a disconnect and a lost map
Holy Guacamole it worked!! Thank you for fixing Syndicate <3 You're the best :*
༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
If we completely get rid of the betrayal system, we wont have to worry about the 3 second lock ups at all anymore. Please god, lord, Chris, remove betrayal.

P.S. When do we get the autoloot pets the chineese got?

I dont understand the whole things.

for me betrayal works fine and i like it.
but i am not hc :-)
Gonna hotfix the map drop rate nerf that we all have noticed and isn't just placebo (and has already been too low for years)?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
game crash every two minutes after update as of 1:30 AM 16 March Adelaide time, happen to all my party member

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info