3.6.1 Hotfix

"
IAmChance wrote:
This did not fix the betrayal intervention game freezing issue. I just booted up a map and was immediately playing PoE slideshow and died to intervention.

Yeah same here, got into the daily betrayal atlas map and intervention lagged as hard as before, so i guess this was a fix to some stuff introduced by the 3.6.1 patch, not the actual betrayal intervention freeze/lag fix that they mentioned in one of the posts on the main page. They said that it probably wasn't gonna be included in 3.6.1 yet though.
Hope it's coming asap.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 15, 2019, 7:14:55 AM
"
IAmChance wrote:
This did not fix the betrayal intervention game freezing issue. I just booted up a map and was immediately playing PoE slideshow and died to intervention.

The laboratory was giving me a little bit of stuttering before and did not in this map. So I think that is what they fixed. Not really the big issue here though...

Same thing for me. I finally got to t15 maps and as soon as I started the map, intervention shows up. The map literally freezes for 5 seconds, with a "you have died" screen waiting for me afterwards. Rip xp. I can't imagine how HC players deal with this nonsense.

Edit: I also wanna add that I'm getting a ton of lag spikes ever since 3.6.1 installed. I had no lag issues prior to the patch (in California server), and now I get constant lag, with some spikes over 2 seconds long.
Last edited by tacotiklah on Mar 15, 2019, 2:21:30 AM
After the fix the Smuggler's Stash of Delve also laggy too
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
This hotfix doesn't fix anything, same freeze happening during any Betrayal encounter.
Lag problems on syndicates. Hope you guys fixs this.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
I hope so!!! -- because every intervention meet = instant death when cant move attack or escape!!!

Problem is that game mean HDD reading something when for example Intervention members appear - then everything freeze and is unplayable until my 100% death...So what the game reading from HDD so long when loading map if I move close to any syndicate and hdd read again and lags/long freezes happened(but action still happened in background even if I not know what happening)...Game should choose which members will spawn and load them from HDD when loading map to avoid further hdd reading in a map WHEN WE MEET THEM...This is not a stuttering problem but HDD reading problem...Members are not loaded yet,everything freeze but they attack me and I cant move attack or escape because everything freeze - I hear members voices and they attacks but not see them(because freezes) and cant do anything...Just do that they were choosen to spawn and loaded when map loading(also they voices) - there should be no more HDD loading during walking the map and meeting them somewhere....
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Mar 15, 2019, 3:19:23 AM
how do you even get to the maps?
I get constant fps drop to 15 after 15 minutes of the game with high-end 2018 PC conf (7700k, GTX1060, 16Gb DDR4, SSD)...

more unoptimized mtx please
Last edited by fabregas88 on Mar 15, 2019, 3:33:31 AM
"
If we completely get rid of the betrayal system, we wont have to worry about the 3 second lock ups at all anymore. Please god, lord, Chris, remove betrayal.

P.S. When do we get the autoloot pets the chineese got?

we didnt had that during betrayal on league at all we got it now when its in standard
Just like above, Lag\Freeze =>Death. Can't they turn it off, it's not like you can progress syndicate without some balance changes.
For my luck this hotfix fix problem for me...Just tested it few times last 2 hours...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info