PSA: Watcher's Eye Change in Upcoming Patch

Tomorrow (Friday NZT), we're planning to release Patch 3.6.1 which includes a change to the "30% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech while affected by Zealotry" modifier found on the Watcher's Eye Unique Jewel. This modifier unintentionally went out with a value six times higher than intended which is making it much more powerful than intended.

We try to avoid nerfs mid-league but we feel the power of this item warrants an emergency change. We are extremely sorry to anyone that this has negatively affected. We want to give you as much notice as we can before any more item sales are made.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Six.
R.I.P :(
Nice.
Not sure how I feel about forum dwellers seeing this and deliberately trading with people who aren't aware. :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Mar 13, 2019, 10:23:17 PM
Nerf Syndicates more, especially the intervention fuckers...
"
Sittichsex wrote:

Agreed
You need to stop doing that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Tehara wrote:
"
Sittichsex wrote:

Agreed

the prob is the 0 fps when they pop out and I am on an ssd never having this problem last league

the devs fucked something up
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
RIP NERF

SALUTE@!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info