[3.6][SC] Duskdawn Divine Ire Trickster - up to 7m DPS on Shaper! [Chaos Conversion]

"
edessiex wrote:
Hi,

I love the build. It feels a bit squishy right now (doing red maps). Damage is fine (still levelling the gems). Life is on the low side (I will need to take the jewel nodes).

What would you recommend for my next immediate improvements ?

https://pastebin.com/yy8G8Fb8

I'm surprised you feel so squishy in red maps. I have comparable gear and I don't die often (with 6100 life). Of course sometimes you get hit hard, but with the flasks you should be able to survive. I pop them all the time, as soon as I see big packs or tough enemies.

I noticed some minor things that might help you :

- The abyssal jewel in your tree has added lightning damage to ATTACKS, not spells (not survivability related)

- About the flat life of an abyssal jewel VS the %increased life of a regular jewel, I'm no expert but maybe the %increased life is better because we have so much flat life in the gear, especially with Kaom's Heart

- For now, you could refund the two AoE passive nodes in the left part of the tree to get one more jewel with life

- A Stygian Belt lets you have more life (while also improving damage) because of the jewel slot (but I understand a Heavy Belt makes it easier to get the STR requirement for the chest)

- Your Rumi's Concoction block rolls are a bit low

- I use Enfeeble instead of Wave of Conviction in my CWDT set-up

Hey, I've been levelling with this build but honestly it feels pretty weak against bosses so far. Does this build pick up later? I just beat Innocence for reference
"
Iceblaze23 wrote:
Hey, I've been levelling with this build but honestly it feels pretty weak against bosses so far. Does this build pick up later? I just beat Innocence for reference

It has god tier dps on everything. I'm level 84 currently and have 3.5m shaper dps. You just need to invest to the build. Check my build as a reference.
Can you add some recommend uniques for leveling?
"
lenguyendan wrote:
Can you add some recommend uniques for leveling?

I had a Tabula Rasa up until lv80. Pretty much all you need for DPS. The rest should all go on resistances, life and defenses (in that order).
"
Iceblaze23 wrote:

Do you have a Tabula Rasa? If not get one ASAP. That's all you need for damage, if you followed the passive tree build. A diamond flask will help you too.
I tried this build and I am really enjoying the play style. For survivability I am stacking jewels with block chance and also using storm brand+curse on hit+ warlords mark. Still experimenting with the tree but this is one of the most “stylish” builds out there!
This might only seem like a temporary fix to the lack of leech that happens against big boss fights, but a blood of the karui has helped me out a bit (I swap Rumi's out for it as it's the smallest amount of dps loss (300k ish). Still looking for a means to increase tankyness / ability to survive between diadems flesh feast (or lack of when there are no corpses).
"
Hibzi wrote:
This might only seem like a temporary fix to the lack of leech that happens against big boss fights, but a blood of the karui has helped me out a bit (I swap Rumi's out for it as it's the smallest amount of dps loss (300k ish). Still looking for a means to increase tankyness / ability to survive between diadems flesh feast (or lack of when there are no corpses).

You swap out a flask that gives you 15%+ chance to block and 3000 armour and wonder why you're not tanky enough?
how is carcass jack for mom build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info