[3.6][SC] Duskdawn Divine Ire Trickster - up to 7m DPS on Shaper! [Chaos Conversion]

"
Nitoes7413 wrote:
Nice thanks for the update but URL for Lvl 1-12 Lvl 12-28 doesn't work :(

Should be fixed now!
Yes ! thanks <3
Thanks for the build! I always love play shadow with a staff.
Seems like low life would be more damage?
"
dantven wrote:

Oh like a low life variant? Yeah no doubt, but I've never done a low life build so I'm not too sure how it would look or what it would need to be honest. I know Shavronne's is necessary, but that's about it. If you've got some ideas for a low life variant though let me know and maybe we can come up with something!
Last edited by an1drag0n on Mar 13, 2019, 4:13:27 AM
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
dantven wrote:

Oh like a low life variant? Yeah no doubt, but I've never done a low life build so I'm not too sure how it would look or what it would need to be honest. I know Shavronne's is necessary, but that's about it. If you've got some ideas for a low life variant though let me know and maybe we can come up with something!

Im not sure if a normal low life version would work. Normally you go Prism Guardian so that you can reserve life to get down to low life. Obviously Prism Guardian would mean no Duskdawn.

You could instead try building around Coward's Legacy and an Immunity to Vulnerability Watcher's Eye. This would allow you to keep Kaoms, but you sacrifice your belt slot.
Any budget item recommendations? You have some pretty expensive stuff a few days into league, not realistic for everyone :)
"
ARollingStone wrote:
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
dantven wrote:

Im not sure if a normal low life version would work. Normally you go Prism Guardian so that you can reserve life to get down to low life. Obviously Prism Guardian would mean no Duskdawn.

You could instead try building around Coward's Legacy and an Immunity to Vulnerability Watcher's Eye. This would allow you to keep Kaoms, but you sacrifice your belt slot.

Yes that's right, Coward's Legacy, I've seen a few low life builds use that. I did a quick PoB check and while it is around 700k more dps, I'm not sure it's worth the loss of life. I suppose if you went MoM, it wouldn't be as bad. Certainly an interesting variant for maximizing dps. I should add a Watcher's Eye to the build regardless, though, I'd forgotten about that jewel!

"
thedukey wrote:
Any budget item recommendations? You have some pretty expensive stuff a few days into league, not realistic for everyone :)

I've got some budget item recommendations under the build section. You can use a rare staff and still reach around ~1m dps on shaper, and I think the MoM version of the build would be cheaper to gear & have similar EHP.
"
ARollingStone wrote:
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
dantven wrote:

You don't have to use MOM or prism guardian or the belt. You just need as shav's to run low life

Stack ES, ES on hit watchers eye, ES leech, should be pretty tanky.

And you get to reserve 1-2 more auras. just use a blood magic gem. EZ
Hey all im loving the build alot just that im having maybe survivablity problems with bosses,is there anything i can do to leech more life or something like that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info