Path of Exile: Synthesis Launches Soon!

nice
I am ready.
Hi there uber elder it's me ya boi
Second-class poe gamer
Is the "surprise" the new unique collectors tab? Lowkey hype?!
HYPED! So where exactly do I copy the download from torrent? I don't want to mess it up! Hahahaha
"
donmsp7 wrote:
HYPED! So where exactly do I copy the download from torrent? I don't want to mess it up! Hahahaha

The game's install path. On my PC it's:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile

The torrent is a zip file, so you'll need to extract the GGPK file from the archive and place it in that directory. You will need to overwrite the existing GGPK in the process, so just click "OK" if you're prompted to do so.
Last edited by Pobatti on Mar 8, 2019, 3:03:57 AM
Oh boy, I sure am going to enjoy waiting 4+ hours for my steam client to finally start it's download of the update as usual.
"Minimise"
i bought some points, we will have stash sale today ?
"
aremboldt wrote:
Oh boy, I sure am going to enjoy waiting 4+ hours for my steam client to finally start it's download of the update as usual.

I can't understand the logic of the Steam client not being able to use the same GGPK as the regular client. The GGPK is just data, not an executable binary, and both versions of the client need the same data available to them.

It makes no sense, along the same lines as a Steam version of Skyrim not being able to use mods while standalone versions do (bad example, since the Steam version does work with mods, and there is no other version as far as I'm aware).

I'm perhaps more inclined to believe that the GGPK functionally would work with the Steam version, if you could somehow manage to launch the game outside of the Steam environment, but Steam won't recognize that you manually replaced a file in your installation, believe you have an outdated version installed, and would refuse to let you play until it had redownloaded the same update through it's own updater.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info